HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Did you just compare me to Hitler?? Why did you just mention Hitler?? What he did is completely irrelevant to anything that I was saying(and no, he didn't seek to exterminate those below a certain age). What the **** even was this argument, seriously.

If you really did not understand the point I was trying to make, I was suggesting that culling a generation would cause horrible economic consequences for a long **** time and would leave a massive gap in the work force.

Bloody Godwin's law.
    Oh? But you can compare Trump to Hitler and have no issues. And as soon as Sean Spicer said something, he suffered brutal verbal abuse because when a liberal does it its okay but a conservative gets their head chopped off for it. Not literal but you get the point.

Anyways yes he did. If you weren't 13 or able to work then you'd die.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Oh? But you can compare Trump to Hitler and have no issues.
    I have never done that.

And as soon as Sean Spicer said something,
    I don't know who that is.

he suffered brutal verbal abuse because when a liberal does it its okay but a conservative gets their head chopped off for it. Not literal but you get the point.
    I don't understand what you're saying.

Anyways yes he did. If you weren't 13 or able to work then you'd die.
    He didn't target them for being kids though, that's my point. The children of the master race were saved, of course.

I don't really understand where any of this is going. I do want to say there's a big difference in calling someone Hitler when you're trying to debate with them compared with just saying it as a general comment. While in both cases the comment is unneeded and perhaps childish, in the former specifically you just seem like you're desperate to "win".
    Like lemons Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

I don't really understand where any of this is going. I do want to say there's a big difference in calling someone Hitler when you're trying to debate with them compared with just saying it as a general comment. While in both cases the comment is unneeded and perhaps childish, in the former specifically you just seem like you're desperate to "win".
    I understand it quite well. You said you couldn't go around and kill every 12 and under child right now and I said yeah you could. Hitler did it.. Lol I never called you Hitler?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I understand it quite well. You said you couldn't go around and kill every 12 and under child right now and I said yeah you could. Hitler did it.. Lol I never called you Hitler?
    I understand the mention of Hitler, kind of, but then you somehow bring Trump into it for no reason.
    Hitler didn't target kids because they were kids. Either provide a source or shut up, seriously.

And you say you weren't comparing me, but it seemed pretty implied before. Maybe to be safe, don't needlessly bring up Hitler to begin with.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

but it seemed pretty implied before
    Lol, like you always say: source.

You have none.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Lol, like you always say: source.

You have none.
    Not sure if you're trolling or attempting to be smart.

If you really believe your own words, then I shall prove it.

Firstly, I said:
    No? You couldn't simply cull every child under 12 right now, otherwise you have a huge gap. I'm simply wanting a reduction of birth rates which should cause a decline in total population.
    which you then replied:
    Yeah you could lol. And it's been attempted before by Hitler.
    At this point, I question if you have compared me to Hitler:
    Did you just compare me to Hitler??
    Now, you may not have been comparing me to Hitler at this point. However, by your response:
    Oh? But you can compare Trump to Hitler and have no issues.
    Suggests that you were, indeed, comparing me to Hitler since you imply I have taken issue with it, and that I am hypocritical because I allegedly compared Trump to Hitler without regard for him.

gg
    Now if you want to make a reply with some degree of relevancy to the topic at hand, that would be great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Now if you want to make a reply with some degree of relevancy to the topic at hand, that would be great.
    No thanks.

gg

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No thanks.

gg
    Solid debate skills.

This is legit going to be my sig now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Solid debate skills.

This is legit going to be my sig now.
    Thank you!

Now I've gotten some ideas for my signature.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

This thread has just turned embarrassing.

re your signature, was the 'Absolute idiot.' quote from me and I'm sure I've said that a few times but a) I'm not liberal b) You've yet to 'win' any debate? Also your last quote isn't proving any points?
    Like Landon, dbgtz Liked

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast