HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 521 of 617 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6169
    Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

Well for a bit of fun, heres how i would of scheduled matches for WM27. I'm not taking any story line out of context but i will be moving and changing matches with explinations, Enjoy:

Dark match:

Koslov and Santino vs. Slater and Gabriel. - Instead of having a very poor 8 mn match i'm going to split the wrestlers up to what i believe is more effective matches. I chose this as a dark match because atm tag teams are worthless however this would give the guys some working time at WM27 without exposing the viewers to them and actually allow us to see what should of been a great match (Which brings me onto the first match). - winners Gabriel and Slater

Broadcasted WM27:

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan (US Championship) - This should of opened the show, everyone wanted to see it and people were pissed when they didn't. It would be good enough to get the crowd hyped without exposing one of the 3 main matches - winner Sheamus

Christian vs. Ezikiel Jackson vs. Kane vs. Big Show vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew Macintyre in a MITB match.
    Simple reasoning for this, all these men were underused at WM27 and MITB is/was a tradition this would of given the fans some amazing high spots to remember when the show is over - Winner Christian (i'll explain a little more later)

Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barret (Intercontinental championship) - These two should of had a memrobale match at WM27 as they both have potential to be in the upper card. This would end with the core interupting but the ref sending them to the back, kingston gains momentum but barret wins clean to give his character more respect / dominance and the core more heat.

CM Punk vs. Orton - Pretty much the same as WM27, both worked fantastically however i would of had CM Punk win to hold the feud until extreme rules and give orton a massive victory there.

Edge vs. Del Rio (WHC) - This should of ended with Del Rio winning the championship by distraction / role up out of nowhere. Edge would get frustrated and spear Brodus Clay and Del Rio at this point Christian comes out hits his signiture move and cashes in MITB to win the World Heavyweight Championship. - This is to send the fans home happy with a face win, fades out with edge congratulating christian and cuts to a backstage scene.

Jerry Lawler vs. Cole - Same as what happened at WM27 apart from after Anonmous general manager states that cole wins and Lawler and Stone cold go ape. The Rock appears at the top of the stage he declares that he is the host of WM27 and the AGM has no rights here, declares Lawler the champion, rock bottoms both swagger and cole and celebrates with Austin and Lawler in the ring.

Chody Rhodes Vs. Mysterio - Same as WM27 apart from mysterio goes over by removing Rhodes mask pinning him and celebrating with it at the top of the ring. This would leave rhodes looking strong but hopefully move onto a diffrent feud.

Undertaker Vs. HHH - Wouldn't dream of changing anything here.

Trish and Snooki vs. LayCool - Wouldn't touch anything here (because i wouldn't want to) This match would still get this spot due to it being filler between the 2 big matches. So most likley used as a toilet or food break.

John Cena vs. The Miz - I'm honestly stuck on what to make of this match. It seemed... Alright, however i wouldn't know how to change it. The only thing i could think of would be after Cena took a rock bottom The Miz should of used his finisher to sell the ending more effectivley. Because now Cena will move onto feud with the rock and Miz looks weak.

It Would End with rock Celebrating

Hope you enjoyed my tweaks and changes. These are the matches i would have in the order i would place them
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Arron View Post
    The Rock's future in the WWE might be determined tonight. He did say last month that he'll be off to New Mexico shooting for his new film Protection. So that might mean that Rocky is booked up for quite some time during this year.

Taking into account that WM is being held in Miami next year (his billed hometown) then I wouldn't be surprised if that's when he and Cena will wrestle (I'm confident that they will!)

Tokens
    Habbo
    flipflop!!

The Rock's future in the WWE might be determined tonight. He did say last month that he'll be off to New Mexico shooting for his new film Protection. So that might mean that Rocky is booked up for quite some time during this year.

Taking into account that WM is being held in Miami next year (his billed hometown) then I wouldn't be surprised if that's when he and Cena will wrestle (I'm confident that they will!)
    He has a contract to work part-time for the year up untill wrestlemania 28. Cena vs Rock has already been announced for Mania 28's main event.

Tokens

I just watched what happened on RAW with Cena and Rock.....total **!

Rock lied to everyone about coming back and staying. They shouldn't have made him say he was staying, very disappointing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

I'd prefer him as a part-timer and not a full-timer in all seriousness.

---------- Post added 05-04-2011 at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop!! View Post
    Cena vs Rock has already been announced for Mania 28's main event.
    Yes I wrapped that in the Spoiler tags

Tokens
    Habbo
    flipflop!!

Rock lied to everyone about coming back and staying. They shouldn't have made him say he was staying, very disappointing.
    They dont tell him what to say lol, they make up there own words.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

It would of ruined his persona if he came back full time and i would of not enjoyed that, however WM28 is a LONG way away. I hoped for summerslam becasue it gives him some distance from wwe but no so long its OMFG.....

but ya.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would write a review of Mania, but I cba. Might do later. Overall, it was average at best. Loved the ending, and HHH-Taker was something special (nowhere near the HBK matches though).

Raw was VERY strong this week. Some good matches, decent promos, Sin Cara debuted and looked awesome (despite botching his entrance), and we got the WrestleMania 28 main event a year in advance. I can see it being altered/changed closer to the time or something like that, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop!! View Post
    They dont tell him what to say lol, they make up there own words.
    Actually they have writers and a script to follow these days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great Raw, pissed at the whole 1 year thing though.

Sin cara looks promising.

Click the image.