HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 592 of 783 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 7826
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Just got Windows 7 for Christmas. Don't have like nearly anything on it.

Need some good online FPS games and what not tell me some if you would like ;] (+rep if they are good and I like them)

And, background changes every 30 seconds. It's a dog theme I got off the web and added a few pics of my own

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles-Tiger View Post
    And, background changes every 30 seconds. It's a dog theme I got off the web and added a few pics of my own
    You're not cool if your background doesn't change Mine changes every minute, 30 seconds would do my head in

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

hehe my new one

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    My latest Acer with the core 2 quad. Guys, never try to use a 1080 monitor over VGA, I really need to get myself a HDMI cable. I'll post this screeenshot and then go on my iMac to see how crisp it actually looks:
    I'm guessing your PC kept max-ing out the resolutions, but because you're using a VGA the TV/monitor kept saying "Mode Not Supported" meaning you can't even turn on the PC properly? I had that happen with the Media PC downstairs, it only ever worked with a VGA with a monitor attached to the graphics alongside the HDMI lead. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    You're not cool if your background doesn't change Mine changes every minute, 30 seconds would do my head in
    *cries* Mine just sit there
    Last edited by GommeInc; 02-01-2010 at 01:39 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I'm guessing your PC kept max-ing out the resolutions, but because you're using a VGA the TV/monitor kept saying "Mode Not Supported" meaning you can't even turn on the PC properly? I had that happen with the Media PC downstairs, it only ever worked with a VGA with a monitor attached to the graphics alongside the HDMI lead. Very frustrating.

I find it annoying too with the background changes. Also, my 32" TV wouldn't link up to my computer and kept maxing out. I lol'd.
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post

No everything works perfectly. It just looks terrible on VGA. In theory the screenshot -should- work fine. Probably a problem with the screenshot itself. Let's try this again:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    No everything works perfectly. It just looks terrible on VGA. In theory the screenshot -should- work fine. Probably a problem with the screenshot itself. Let's try this again:
    works perfectly hoteluser :-)
    what is fetch gretchen?