HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

:eusa_booh
    Quote Originally Posted by G-flow
    My french teacher always says " SHHHH!" and its really funny or was funny at the time, and me and a mate counted up , she was getting really annoyed with the whole class and when we got to 69 , we Jumped up and Shouted it out, and got sent to the supervison room and i got a lunchtime detention..he missed his lol so he had to do a afterskool one, ( we were copying the bit out Of Billy Madison )

i had a substitute teacher and if you cough he sed 'SHHHH' if you breathed he sed 'sHHHHHH' i asked him 2 his fcae 2 g2 da loo and he sed ITS THE TOILET and sed 'SHHHHHH' :eusa_booh

Warning
    !xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.
    Last edited by Mr.Kylee; 14-07-2005 at 03:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mate Ryan was meant to have a fight with this black guy called Oliver, and you know when fights are arranged nothing happens so they were just stood there squaring up for about 5 mins.
    Me and my mate David went up behind each of them and shoved them into each other and they started fighting (this was right outside the main entrance to the school - near the heads of year offices).
    Mr G came running out of the building and tried to vault a railing, fell and landed on his face. I was yelling to everyone: "Look! Te Grinch [he looks like the Grinch] fell down, what a '****!" and everyone was laughing at him. Luckily he was more concerned with the fight than me :p

In ICT we have this teacher called Ms Saddiq and she has no clue what to do at all. Me, Dave and Hogan just mess around all lesson. She threatens us with isolation and detentions but never gives them to us. She aso tries to come up with witty and clever responses but she can't and we always beat her in battles of wits.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol
    My ict teacher locked all da computers
    like closed em all down so u cant do nethin when he's talkin
    so jim restarted his computa and it started workin agen
    So sian tried restartin hers and it was takin ages and the teacher was starin at her sayin
    'WHY DID U TURN UR COMPUTER OFF'
    she was jus starin at him
    and even funnier the teacher got a lisp
    So he was goin
    'WHAT DID YOU SO PHAT FOrrrrrrrrr' lol

Tokens

L0L.....yesterday, after school, Donald said he wanted to come to my house and have me a game of Kula World on my PS1. So I agreed, but at the end of the day, I ran home and left him at school. But after an hour or so I went back and Donald wasn't there. I found him in Burger King, lol.

Tokens

1 HOUR DETENTION FOR SSYAIN BUMFLUFF :|
    Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar image was exceeding the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mongole-hehe
    1 HOUR DETENTION FOR SSYAIN BUMFLUFF :|
    are you suggesting I lie. Tht actually happened lol.

Tokens

I haven't gotten into trouble much myself, although there was this one time when we were sketching in art and I had silvery smudges on my hand. It was a hot day and I was sweating, so I wiped my face with my silver hand. The teacher came round and looked at my face shouted at me. I told her what happened. Then she said "good try" and shouted at me some more. :@

But once, one of my friends walked into the room and said "Hi miss!" and she shouted at him.

And then this same teacher was taking the register and we were reading out her marks. She didn't hear what one girl said and started shouting at her and saying how she's an unarticulate git.

And once this teacher called us all stupid gits for no reason. And once she swore.

What a strange 65+ year-old teacher...

Lolage.co.uk

Please register on Lolage

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Teachers Hate The Gurls At My School .. We Get Detentions For Anything .. I Goh One Today For Wearing Diamond Tights :@
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The p.e teacher teaches geography and i have her for both.
    She hates 3 girls
    And says :
    If you cant be ᧧éD i dont wantr u in my lesson
    LMAO; ]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ummm the most stoopid thing ive been in trouble for was standing by a radiator ;o

oh and walking through the doors !!!!!!!

(my school liked to treat us like sheep ='])

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast