HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    -:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jnike View Post
    As many as 115 million animals are experimented on and killed in laboratories in the U.S. every year. Much of the experimentation-including pumping chemicals into rats' stomachs, hacking muscle tissue from dogs' thighs, and putting baby monkeys in isolation chambers far from their mothers-is paid for by you, the American taxpayer and consumer, yet you can't visit a laboratory and see how the government has spent your money. You can't even get an accurate count on the number of animals killed every year because experimenters and the government have decided that mice and rats and certain other animals don't even have to be counted.

Animal experimentation is a multibillion-dollar industry fueled by massive public funding and involving a complex web of corporate, government, and university laboratories, cage and food manufacturers, and animal breeders, dealers, and transporters. The industry and its people profit because animals, who cannot defend themselves against abuse, are legally imprisoned and exploited.

Fortunately for animals in laboratories, there are people who care. Some of them work in labs, and when they witness abuse, they call PETA. Thanks to these courageous whistleblowers, PETA's undercover investigators and caseworkers, who sift through reams of scientific and government documents, have exposed what goes on behind laboratory doors.

-------------------

Maybe this PETA could protest against the governments of countrys like Zimbarbe who kill hundreds/thousands of people a year.

Humans are first, animals second.

Animal testing is fine, except I don't agree with animal testing for things like new washing products etc.

Medical reasons are fine and just

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Or we could Test on people that have life inprisoment.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like Gomme said, I doubt they would put a notoriously stinging substance in a make up. Now adays it will be testing for irritation and rashes.

Tokens

it's only animals.
    they don't matter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Medical reasons = Fine by me. Would you rather die from a faulty product than an animal would?

@ Physch.

Like tha Nazis?
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Boro-Fan2K4 View Post
    Medical reasons = Fine by me. Would you rather die from a faulty product than an animal would?

@ Physch.

Like tha Nazis?
    Right...

Did Anyone See That Documenty On The ITV News About The Japenesse PPL Killing The Dolphins? I Seriosly Wanted To Vomit After Seeing That, They Slit The Dolphins Necks And Just Left Them. (I'l Probs Get Infraction But I need To make My Point) The *******S, Thats Just The Same As Someone Comming Up To Your Pet And Slitting Its Neck, Its Just Plain SICK. As For Testing Well, Its Still A Dam Living Thing Isn't It? We Have The Most Inteligent Creatures Bar Humans On Earth (Monkeys, You May Not Agree But This Is MY Opinion) And We're Killing Them For Some Damned Hair Spray, Come On GET REAL. I Personally Hope The Dam Company Who Do This Die.

I Get A Guilty Consience From 5 Years Ago When I Pushed My Friend And They Hurt Themselves, And These People Are Killing And Harming 1000's Of Animals.

Thanks,
    Future Animal Rights Activist, James

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheak View Post
    Right...

Did Anyone See That Documenty On The ITV News About The Japenesse PPL Killing The Dolphins? I Seriosly Wanted To Vomit After Seeing That, They Slit The Dolphins Necks And Just Left Them. (I'l Probs Get Infraction But I need To make My Point) The *******S, Thats Just The Same As Someone Comming Up To Your Pet And Slitting Its Neck, Its Just Plain SICK. As For Testing Well, Its Still A Dam Living Thing Isn't It? We Have The Most Inteligent Creatures Bar Humans On Earth (Monkeys, You May Not Agree But This Is MY Opinion) And We're Killing Them For Some Damned Hair Spray, Come On GET REAL. I Personally Hope The Dam Company Who Do This Die.

I Get A Guilty Consience From 5 Years Ago When I Pushed My Friend And They Hurt Themselves, And These People Are Killing And Harming 1000's Of Animals.

Thanks,
    why do you type with a capital letter for the beginning of every word?
    doesn't it get a bit annoying?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheak View Post
    Right...

Thanks,
    Slitting the throat is the fastest way to kill them painlessly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They Roll Around For About 3 Minutes In Each Others Blood, If Thats Painless Well, God Help Me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You just said they get hung up?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789