HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Default [Birthday] Happy Birthday to Habbox! ~Ends July 7th

Hello everyone! First off I would like to say, Happy 19th Birthday to Habbox! I'm so thankful to be part of such a great community and staff team, and I am hoping Habbox will be around for 19 more years to come. It is amazing to see the commitment and passion that all of the staff and community have had over the years to continue to run this fabulous fansite. Make sure to grab a slice of cake for Habbox's birthday!

With all of this celebration, I want to make a competition to help you all look back on your best memories that you have had with Habbox!

For this competition all you have to do is to post below your most memorable Habbox memories!

Each entry (one per person) will receive 19 forum tokens.
    One lucky winner will receive 19c.

Last edited by tbl; 03-07-2022 at 09:33 PM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open!
    Love _spirit Loved

Red face Happy Birthday, Habbox!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post

Hello everyone! First off I would like to say, Happy 19th Birthday to Habbox! I'm so thankful to be part of such a great community and staff team, and I am hoping Habbox will be around for 19 more years to come. It is amazing to see the commitment and passion that all of the staff and community have had over the years to continue to run this fabulous fansite. Make sure to grab a slice of cake for Habbox's birthday!

With all of this celebration, I want to make a competition to help you all look back on your best memories that you have had with Habbox!

For this competition all you have to do is to post below your most memorable Habbox memories!

Each entry (one per person) will receive 19 forum tokens.
    One lucky winner will receive 19c.

Happy Birthday from FadedMoon!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

The first HXSS i went a few years ago where i met a lot of new people and got surprised about the amount of work and events hosted
    Love _spirit Loved

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I always think about the time when it was great mute in 2012 and it was the same time as an events tournament we were holding, similar to HxSS. And we just went ahead with it anyway and hosted these events with everyone muted and it was so stressful and SO HARD to host, especially because it was for points so people would complain that someone cheated, or they were kicked when they didn't think they should be out it was madness.

I have a lot of other fond memories especially to do with HxSS!! And HabboxLive parties.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Love _spirit Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Obviously got a lottttt of memories here over the decades. I could get very soppy and say the best part was getting to know my best friend (which wouldn't be a lie) but if I had to pick one specific moment for Habbox as a whole I would have to go with HxSS 2020, everyone pulling together at such a horrifically bad time worldwide to just escape it all and have a load of fun together. Such a lot of work went into that and I'm so proud of the whole community for making it happen and for appreciating it all. It is of course the people who make this place what it is and we really do have the best people
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love _spirit Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Probably due to this site, i have made some brilliantly, funny and caring friends

Love _spirit Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Well in my early Habbox days most of my moments were purely based upon my work in the graphics team other than actual community engagement (I believe something about it would come across to Karl Marx as a not very good look!!) then I could say that this is where most of my fondest memories come from!

I was particularly proud of my manager-for-a-month phase, when I voluntarily chose the tougher way and in fact engineered a quick drawing tool in an earlier build of ASCII's RPG Maker and made it into a week-long departmental competition (what the actual hell) whose winner was the own Erin!

And then the whole on-demand Chibi thing, at first intended to just meet Cameron's needs of having an extra cute pic in his sig or whatever, and somehow managed to become the forum's vice-busiest GFX-request thread?, where I just gave myself the permission of being extra zany for the sake of seeing what did and didn't work in the sense of animating pictures, etc. It was a school!

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

My most memorable habbox memory is the orange parasol protests and habbox nearly/actually getting removed from the official fansites lists. I have loads of memories from habbox but thought I'd chuck some of the more 'older/less original' memories out there.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats
    Love _spirit Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

you rapping on air

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast