HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Good place for a cheap summer holiday

Basically I'm looking for somewhere to spend a week or two in the summer with the bf but I can't see anything that good and affordable online. Can someone recommend a good place they've stayed? I was looking at Turkey...

I'd want a villa
    Close to lots of food places
    Not homophobic or known for being anti-gay
    safe and low crime rates

Any suggestions welcome
    Macklemore Same Love

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/turquoise-coast-lycia/

Look on a site like this, it gives you a price per week and the amount of people it sleeps.

£2000pw / 8 people = £250 pppw

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Headlines View Post
    http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/turquoise-coast-lycia/

Look on a site like this, it gives you a price per week and the amount of people it sleeps.

£2000pw / 8 people = £250 pppw
    Woah some of these look amazing, thanks
    Macklemore Same Love

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Just google cheap apartments or hotels in the places you want to go most. Self catering isn't bad but it depends what you want to do the times of year you want to go. Australia isn't that bad actually, if you decided to go in our winter (which can still be quite sunny and is in May-September?) you'd get it cheaper due to everyone still being at school/work etc. To get the best place possible it might take quite a lot of research. Don't just accept the first place you see and remember if it's too good to be true, then it most likely is

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    Just google cheap apartments or hotels in the places you want to go most. Self catering isn't bad but it depends what you want to do the times of year you want to go. Australia isn't that bad actually, if you decided to go in our winter (which can still be quite sunny and is in May-September?) you'd get it cheaper due to everyone still being at school/work etc. To get the best place possible it might take quite a lot of research. Don't just accept the first place you see and remember if it's too good to be true, then it most likely is
    I was thinking Australia, it's just the flights that would bump the cost, but it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity
    Macklemore Same Love

Tokens
    Habbo
    ToxicMint

Latest Awards:

ive been looking at turkey aswell for the end of june. got some ok offers but i prefer to stay in hotels on all inclusive so i can just get pissed all day and go out at night. averages run from £350 - £500 for all inclusive 1 week to 10 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    also at this aww i looked at australia but it always seems so expensive to me !

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Bottom line is Australia is expensive as ****. If you want a cheap holiday maybe avoid Australia altogether unless you know people. If you can get a good place to stay that you don't have to pay for, like with mates, then i'd go for it lmao. But then there's the flights etc. Meh up to you.

Bali FTW, cheap, hot, pools and you get treated like gods, i had a great time and dinners at night were $7 each and you got heaps of food ($7 is like £3.80 btw)

Prefer following places:
    1. Malaga, Spain
    2. Alicante, Spain
    3. Corfu, Greece
    4. Pula, Croatia and
    5. Tenerife.