HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default my friend has dyslexia

my friend has dyslexia and i've noticed some patterns forming and i'm sure if it's her dyslexia (no disrespect) or her just being a total ****

for example, she'll agree to do something with me, something small like go shopping, but then the next day when something better activity crops up she'll do that instead without mentioning anything to me, she'll just leave me sat here

if that was me i'd feel bad letting my friend down and i'd go with the idea i agreed with in the first place

it's happened a few times now and i'm not sure if her dyslexia makes her forget or makes her thinks everything is ok or something? (i don't really understand dyslexia as it's so complex so excuse me if i'm being rude)

dunno what to do, i might drop a subtle hint tonight about what we were supposed to do today

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg.....

moderator alert Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless/off topic posts which add little to the discussion.
    Last edited by Martin; 28-02-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LostLiion

Latest Awards:

I have dyslexia and the only thing I struggle with is spelling and reading , It doesn't affect the way someone acts just a learning difficulty.

We are all addicted to something that takes the pain away..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

that's definitely not dyslexia. That's her being an ass to you. Tell her the situation and how you feel.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GNelly View Post
    I have dyslexia and the only thing I struggle with is spelling and reading , It doesn't affect the way someone acts just a learning difficulty.
    Im the same, but only spelling and writing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Take the hint.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

I've never heard of dyslexia making people forget dates, my nephew has it and he's fine apart from reading and spelling. She might use it as an excuse though, maybe she's just the sort of person who values popularity more than friendship.

I hope the matter resolves itself but if it doesn't, you should probably talk to her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

Dyslexia doesn't affect the memory. She's clearly just an angry word for lady parts...

Tokens

She's *REMOVED* your boyfriend.

moderator alert Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter, thanks.
    Last edited by j0rd; 27-02-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ManCityFan View Post
    She's *REMOVED* your boyfriend.
    This seems very unlikely.

I believe she is suffering from a condition known as dramaqueenus which, unfortunately, affects many people in society today. Thankfully it is curable: a slap to the face, with a brick (or a shovel), normally solves the problem.
    Last edited by Martin; 27-02-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast