HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meloneeze

Latest Awards:

Default Delicacy - Ends 14th May

I love food, it's my best friend. But when I watch shows like Rachael Ray and Martha Stuart, a thought always runs through my mind: "What if I had my own food?" That's your challenge: Invent a food that everyone will love; describe it well!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep
    Last edited by Hollie; 09-05-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Waffle Burger,

Two perfectly cooked waffles, a tad burned for that little crunch EVERYONE loves. Coated on the inside of the two waffles, a thick layer of perfectly whipped cream. Even further into the waffles is, splendid fresh fruits, passion fruit, luscious strawberries, mouth-watering kiwi fruit and you can add anything that you desire like thick, greek yoghurt. It's heaven in your mouth, paradise, pleasure all in one food. You can stack burgers ontop of eachother and create the Leaning tower of Waffle burgers.
    TRUELY AMAZING!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Glass. A coca cola shaped sweet which taste like cola and mint both at the same time but mixed in with cardboard to bring the flavors 2 life.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Joshbluee

Latest Awards:

An improved Cookie.

~Manipulate your speed, Freeze your enemies.
    Hi! I'm Bluee and I'm a dedicated Pixel Artist.
    You can add me on Facebook
    You can follow me on Twitter
    You can buy me on Friends For Sale
    Nice to meet you! =]

chips that never get soft, are always delicious and crispy, just with the perfect amount of salt. And sticked to the bag, are 6 different sauce bags: spicy, onion and cream, ketchup, ham,.. etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

chip, popcorn and chicken nugget burger.

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x