HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default user customization

User Customizations:
    Show User Customizations
    Hide User Customizations

Other users can make customizations to some of their pages, such as their profile page. With this option you can choose to hide these customizations.
    This option is still available, but from what I can see you can't customize your profile?

The only customization you can do is to edit the background image/colour (but only you see this, not everyone)

why was it disabled? :p

or am i missing something
    Last edited by scottish; 15-04-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    This option is still available, but from what I can see you can't customize your profile?

The only customization you can do is to edit the background image/colour (but only you see this, not everyone)

why was it disabled? :p

or am i missing something
    You aren't missing anything: It was just editing your actual profile to different colours and fonts. It doesn't work very well now due to what we have on our forum and that is why it was disabled many moons ago. I've removed the:

User Customizations:
    Show User Customizations
    Hide User Customizations
    Since it is no longer required.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 15-04-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator