HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default The Advocate Pub™

Recently redesigned my old pub - think I posted it here a few years ago actually. Any feedback?

Outside:

Massive credit to Rakker, his country house tutorial helped immensely.

Indoors:

Not so sure about the VIP stools, although the lodge stools looked a little odd at the bar. I tried to add some more black to the room so they didn't look so out of place, with the black till and slot machine. Oh and the bit at the right side is supposed to be stairs leading to an upstairs flat, but the lodge overlaps the tiles for some reason. :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Your rooms look pretty good. The exterior looks really nice although it doesn't look that much like a pub, I just don't typically see pretty birdbaths and oriental things outside a pub lol.

The interior looks good too, it has a warm feeling to it although the tile flooring doesn't look as nice IMO because it's the same as outside and I think carpet (like usva rugs) or cabin wood flooring would look great to make it look rustic. Shame also about the stairs but I think if you use the cabin wood flooring, you could use cabin stone+wood tiles (the raisable ones) to make stairs and I don't think they would be overlapped by the lodge bars. That would look really good IMO.

Well done though

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

This looks really really good! Amazingly done tbh, the only thing I'd do is put the red carpet to go to the door tele, and I dislike the lodge because it glitches with the tiles when you have stairs. >.<

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks awesome, can't really see any errors. Well done!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

I love the outside, though in my opinion the inside is a bit messy, the marble tiles and brown tiles for instance at the far right of the room.

Outside is fabulous though and I rly love the use of the tables on the roofs
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Both looks great. I am sure it takes a lot of time and money to do all of this! Way to go =)

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

i quite like the outside, but i'm not really sure on the random pillar on one of the cabin wood stone things i don't like the stacked up tiles as the stairs because of the lodge kinda overlapping it - but i'm sure you can replace them (with maybe the cabin wood stones you used on the outside room). i like the classic feel to it, great effort

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh wow, that's so cool. the room's don't really link that much though, imo. like i would have thought the exterior would link more to a fancy restaurant, it's just a surprise. i do like the interior though, it's nice. it's a shame about the overlapping of the marble tiles but i know most things would be overlapped so there's not much you can do about that. +rep tho

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Pigperson View Post
    Your rooms look pretty good. The exterior looks really nice although it doesn't look that much like a pub, I just don't typically see pretty birdbaths and oriental things outside a pub lol.

The interior looks good too, it has a warm feeling to it although the tile flooring doesn't look as nice IMO because it's the same as outside and I think carpet (like usva rugs) or cabin wood flooring would look great to make it look rustic. Shame also about the stairs but I think if you use the cabin wood flooring, you could use cabin stone+wood tiles (the raisable ones) to make stairs and I don't think they would be overlapped by the lodge bars. That would look really good IMO.

Well done though

Will
    Truth be told, it was originally designed as the outdoors of a dog rehoming centre. But the inside was very frustrating and I eventually gave up and just linked it to my pub. :p Going to have another bash at the rehoming centre so I'll probably create a new room for the pub.

I actually have cabin floor in my inventory and gave it a shot, but I just thought it clashed with the lodge a bit and really didn't like how there was gaps between the flooring when the room is zoomed out. Got quite a lot of flooring so I'll test it out with a few different looks. Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    This looks really really good! Amazingly done tbh, the only thing I'd do is put the red carpet to go to the door tele, and I dislike the lodge because it glitches with the tiles when you have stairs. >.<
    Thank you. Just noticed the carpet, I'll fix it. Not going to remove the lodge though, since it's like the main component of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShore View Post
    Looks awesome, can't really see any errors. Well done!
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I love the outside, though in my opinion the inside is a bit messy, the marble tiles and brown tiles for instance at the far right of the room.

Outside is fabulous though and I rly love the use of the tables on the roofs
    Oh okay, to be honest I might just remove the upstairs altogether considering the flat isn't even complete yet haha.

Thanks for the crit.

Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyxX View Post
    Both looks great. I am sure it takes a lot of time and money to do all of this! Way to go =)
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post
    i quite like the outside, but i'm not really sure on the random pillar on one of the cabin wood stone things i don't like the stacked up tiles as the stairs because of the lodge kinda overlapping it - but i'm sure you can replace them (with maybe the cabin wood stones you used on the outside room). i like the classic feel to it, great effort
    Hahaha if it's the part I think you're talking about, then it's not a pillar, I think it's just a lodge wall in the background. :L It's only there to cover the tree background since I forgot to add a cabin tile to the part and really can't be bothered restacking. I'll be sure to give the cabin wood stones a try.

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    oh wow, that's so cool. the room's don't really link that much though, imo. like i would have thought the exterior would link more to a fancy restaurant, it's just a surprise. i do like the interior though, it's nice. it's a shame about the overlapping of the marble tiles but i know most things would be overlapped so there's not much you can do about that. +rep tho
    Thank you. Yeah those two seem to be the biggest criticisms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I meant just in the stairs part, it looks really weird.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast