HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default what food have you swore off

what food have you swore off, because of say health, or other reasons?

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Wat does swore off mean?

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop
    what food have you swore off

I once told a piece of bacon to **** off irl

Hmm, when I get my migraines I can't eat for the first couple of days, but after that I find that the only thing I can eat that doesn't make me sick is jelly, which is weird haha!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

If I get sick after eating or near the time I've eaten I most likely won't eat that food ever again or not for a really long time. That's what happened when I ate cheesy Doritos many years ago and I'm still not big on them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lasagne + Spaghetti Bolognese. I can't remember which one I had but last time I ate it I threw up n I'm pre sure it was either down to the revoltingly strong taste of onion and the texture of mince meat which is gross.

I'm starting to think it's the bolognese that made me sick cause i just googled lasagne recipes and they don't have onion.

So yeah pre much anything with mince meat texture and/or obvious onion taste.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

my dentist asked if I drink fizzy drinks cause the enamel of one of my tooth is eroding but I don't drink fizzy juice, I used to drink tea 3-4 times a day. I cut down to 1 a day and sometimes I miss days. I try to cut down on sugary foods as well for my teeth rather than my health

also @Intersocial; does lasagne have cheese (looks like it) cause I know both me and @scottish; feel sick after we eat cheese, so I also don't eat it much

Oh also I don't eat white bread, white rice or too much nuts cause it makes my stomach crazy
    Last edited by buttons; 27-06-2015 at 09:11 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    my dentist asked if I drink fizzy drinks cause the enamel of one of my tooth is eroding but I don't drink fizzy juice, I used to drink tea 3-4 times a day. I cut down to 1 a day and sometimes I miss days. I try to cut down on sugary foods as well for my teeth rather than my health

also @Intersocial; does lasagne have cheese (looks like it) cause I know both me and @scottish; feel sick after we eat cheese, so I also don't eat it much

Oh also I don't eat white bread, white rice or too much nuts cause it makes my stomach crazy
    I think it does have a bit of cheese in it, yeah. Can't remember that well cause I haven't eaten it for god about 10 years lmao.
    --
    Oh I was mistaken apparently lasagne does have onion in it too.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lasagne has cheese if u put parmesan in the white sauce. Omfg I also hate things with strong onion taste, I went to my grandparents for Christmas a few years ago and my uncles ex gf had made the gravy and it just tasted like onion water I was almost sick but had to eat to be polite. Worst Christmas ever.

I don't tend to eat bread and I'm not keen on strongly flavoured fish (lemon sole, mackerel, bass, etc) but I'll generally eat anything if I don't want to offend someone - it's the reason I discovered that steak is best when not cooked into oblivion so I'm always open to new tastes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Used to have a few things I couldn't eat for medical reasons (migraines, like you). Now I literally eat anything - if it's considered to be food, I'll eat it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Meat, but going back to it as soon as i pluck up enough courage to try it again

Also bread for a short while because it gave me "the runs" (tmi sorry) about 2 months ago which scared me a bit. But started eating it again the other day & im fine with it now. Danish bread ftw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast