HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EMA Payments.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default EMA Payments.

Hey guys, I know their is another EMA thread but I think alot of people will be asking this so I made a new thread!

Will you get paid your EMA payments christmas week?
    I got mine on thursday and my next payment should be Christmas Day but will I get it because its just a money transfur, will they transfur it before christmas?

Also, the bonus. Do you get it only if you have 100% attendance, or if you have had 100% of your money?
    If so, or not how do you get it. And when will this be paid?

And for people who have not been back paid their money yet. You should go to the person who deals with EMA (Should be the person you gave your NoE to) and ask them for a payment reference sheet. When you get it ring them up and give them reference numbers for each week you should have been / have been paid. It will say, and you should get your money, I am still to ring up but hope it will work, waiting for almost 300 pound

Merry Christmas

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I was supposed to be paid on Friday but it seems as though they haven't bothered. Im supposed to be paid on Boxing day aswell but I doubt I'll get that either. Im guessing they'll pay us on the week when we go back to college.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was meant to be getting EMA but couldn't be assed... is the bonus alot?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

100 pounds.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

CRAP!

:x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not a Christmas bonus.
    Or you can call it that but really it's in January.
    You're not going to get any money over the christmas period after not going to college...
    You get your money and the bonus if you fit the requirements in January.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    It's not a Christmas bonus.
    Or you can call it that but really it's in January.
    You're not going to get any money over the christmas period after not going to college...
    You get your money and the bonus if you fit the requirements in January.
    I know its stupid.

People need the bonus to buy Christmas presents, but no, you gota borrow it all off your parents and hope that ema doesn't screw you.

Its also stupid how when you go back to college, you don't have any money because you have to wait a week. Which if you lend money off your parents again, your skint when you get it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack120 View Post
    I know its stupid.

People need the bonus to buy Christmas presents, but no, you gota borrow it all off your parents and hope that ema doesn't screw you.

Its also stupid how when you go back to college, you don't have any money because you have to wait a week. Which if you lend money off your parents again, your skint when you get it.
    But they dont give you it for that! They give you the bonus becuase at college they have exams in ither january or july and thats when they give the extra bonus.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack120 View Post
    I know its stupid.

It's meant to be there for college help...
    ie. stationary, revision books stuff like that.
    Lol.

EMA's great. I even feel a little guilty for getting it (granted the income is very low but my mum's the one that gives me money each day for lunch and I'm the one getting money into my bank while she loses it on my lunch each week...).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't recieved any money for my 2 last weeks of EMA. ANyone else got theirs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast