HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default I can't check into the hotel

I can't check into the hotel - at all. It loads and then disconnects.. if I press F5 it does exactly the same thing..

This is really annoying me!

Please help..

Tokens

Unhappy help

hi i had this problem for about 3 weeks then i got back in so i would just try ad wait:eusa_wall

im watching you

Tokens

I have promised 50+ people for free furni tomorrow.. I cant wake 3 weeks!

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well there is no real answer to this problem.

However, a few steps could be taken that just might work. It has for me in the past.
    Start off by uninstalling your shockwave player, then clear your temporary internet files as well as your cookies. Then restart your PC and reinstall the shockwave player.

I do believe that many other users are having this problem and it's said to be caused by the new updates on Habbo.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers

Tokens

Nah, it didn't work... Any other solutions?

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well the results of that process may not show right after doing it. It normally took a few hours or a day for Habbo to start working again for me.

Another thing you can try is to create another account on Habbo and see if the hotel loads normally. I believe that other users, who have had the same problem as you, have done this and for some reason going on another account works. So as for your commitments to those people, a possible solution would be to just inform them by adding them to console on a new account.

If the above does not work, you could always try and contact player support on Habbo and they may be able to help you. If none of the above work, best bet is to just wait, it should come right within two or three days.
    Last edited by Finkelstien; 23-03-2008 at 08:57 AM.
    Don't bother giving me + or - rep as I simply don't give a dam...?
    Cheers
    +1

Tokens

+rep OKay, thanks.

Jake.