HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Conflicting Names

It was announced that today that any names that conflict will either stay the same (for the most active user), however the other users will have a special character added to them.

E.G, All users aclled Jack would either be Jack, Jack#, Jack$ and various over symbols.

Habbo also deleted all accounts that had no Credits, Furni and had only logged in once, so alot more names will be avaliable.

Check out the full story here: http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/1096-whats-in-a-name

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow! a good chance to get some usernames then

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Suppose this really doesn't tell us anything new seeing as they told us last week the most active player would keep their name and the rest gets to change their name. No compensation for changing name though which was on the table I believe. Merging might be possible and a name clear out, sounds good to me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

So I'm a bit confused. Are we already able to pick the names that have been deleted or do we have to wait for that to be activated?

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okapia View Post
    So I'm a bit confused. Are we already able to pick the names that have been deleted or do we have to wait for that to be activated?
    Pretty sure they will become available with the update tomorrow. Although if anyone has an account that fits the criteria of "no Credits, Furni and had only logged in once" it might be worth seeing if you can login into it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

Ah, that makes sense. I'd love to know how they're going to make it fair for everyone in different time zones though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

right ok i sort of get this but i don't in a way i think i need to get all my habbo names sorted out onto one e-mail first haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okapia View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. I'd love to know how they're going to make it fair for everyone in different time zones though.
    Sadly they're not, they're all going to become available at once, so while Habbo thinks that's fair, chances are it'll be done during a European afternoon, so all the Singaporians & Australians will be in bed and only the Americans/Canadians up early will be able to grab the decent names. Of course that's great for UK users though, especially as lots of us are on holiday too. I assume European afternoon seeing as it'll be headed from London & Helsinki as ever.
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-04-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

That's a shame for those who will miss out I guess. I think I'll try and look out for a new name for my accounts on hotels if there's no guarantee of a merge.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With the looks of things they're going to make the names available tomorrow as they're still showing as taken

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast