HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Everyone enjoying EoC?

How you all finding EoC?

I rarely combat but when I have I've enjoyed it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah rarely do combat now, only skilling lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haven't done any combat since it came out but it's made me want to skill more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

i don't like how strict the combat triangle is.. other than that I use it for about 3 mins.. turn momentum on and away I go

Tokens

Latest Awards:

For me it feels like it has always been there, like it has changed nothing to the game.

I like the way of monster weakness, because now you can see what is the best to attack the monster with
    RareFurnShopp ~ LeetFrank ~ EuroWinkel ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Have no idea if I'm doing well in a fight, don't know what my armour is weak against, dunno max hits or anything... DGed for first few days of release then got fed up. Everything seems too easy and it really is just a matter of mashing keys to win fights. BORING.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PORTSM0UTH

Lost interest in this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tried dung earlier and completely agree with Kyle. Just ended up button bashing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've logged on for a total of about 5 minutes since the release. Really not interested anymore.

Tokens

i can't handle using abilitiles non-stop it gets boring fast, so i've just been using momentum for everything

omustardo uploaded a video showing himself dharoking abyssal whips with momentum and it's ridiculous how many kills per hour you can get, almost every hit 1 hits the demons (3600 health or something). i did it on and off for 2 days and got 8 whip drops in around 2mil combat xp, i was getting 300k combat xp/hr as well. funny cause i only got 4 whips from 99 slayer, price is so low atm though so it's not even that great - they wouldn't sell for 400k in ge so i'm just going to hold on to them

also people are getting crazy xp gains using skeletal horde boss in dungeoneering.. b0aty was getting 600k xp/hr and got from 90-99 attack from 24-27th nov lol

tons of bugs and glitchs still exist in the game, they rushed the release like normal - i see why they did it though, nobody was using the beta so they wouldn't be reporting what needs fixed and what is broken

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast