HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Merge Update 28/5/10

The next stage of the Habbo.com relaunch is coming soon!
    We’ve been busy with the merge preparations for quite some time and the moment is almost here when Habbo.co.uk joins the new Habbo.com!
    We’re hoping to move forward in the very near future, but there is a possibility that the merge may be pushed back if we need more time to iron out any wrinkles to ensure everything goes smoothly.
    If you haven’t yet read the article regarding the Furni compensation you can do so here.
    Also regarding Group Pages - these will not be visible when we first move into the Habbo.com. But don’t worry, they won’t be lost! Your Group pages will be back once the final English speaking site has been merged and the relaunch is complete.
    In the meantime we have loads of FAQs to answer all you questions. You can find them all here.
    Lost_Witness
    URL - http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/1129-merge-update
    Habbo Member For 8 Years

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm, does this mean they'll be merging one hotel at a time? D:

Tokens
    Habbo
    ihatehash

Latest Awards:

seems so, personally i'd wish they would just get it all done and over with.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gangsteragent

Latest Awards:

I bet the merge won't happen 'cuz there's too much to do. Honestly, they should just keep all the hotels separate...

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

I think it will most likely at the end of next week because most hotels like the Australian are saying that the crystal patch will be there last rare, so once thats out of the catalouge we'll know its upon us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Transcripts View Post
    I think it will most likely at the end of next week because most hotels like the Australian are saying that the crystal patch will be there last rare, so once thats out of the catalouge we'll know its upon us.
    The whole Crystal Patch is stupid. Read the release article for it on AU. They made it sound like the Crystal Patch was specifically made for them. -.-'

Ontopic: I wish they would hurry up with it, I don't mean to rush them but... come on. I think the merge is a good idea but it just takes too long. I know, so much preparation is needed but probably worth it. One super-hotel instead of a couple of dead (off-peak time) hotels.

Tokens
    Habbo
    jj9090

Merge pushes back meaning few weeks most probably, any sooner i will be surprised, its getting to point that im ready to leave habbo from boredom

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The merge wont do much anyway as i dont have any furni so idc bout the decrease in rares w.e + i only ever go into hxhd and i doubt any americans will stay in there due to the abuse they'll get from people from hxhd before the merge
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In my opinion, I feel that if they knew it would take this long, I would have delayed in telling us, instead of telling us back in March/April, making us all tense. If we had been told now, I would have been okay.

Tokens

grr i keep waiting for the merge hoping its soon and they just keep delaying it ;ll

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast