HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Liberal Democrat councillor whose house was used for 12-hour sex parties is to become Lord Mayor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ord-Mayor.html

what's that to do with anything lol

being racist and having a 12 hour sex party is quite a bit different, not even news worthy

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Liberal Democrat councillor whose house was used for 12-hour sex parties is to become Lord Mayor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ord-Mayor.html

what's that to do with anything lol

being racist and having a 12 hour sex party is quite a bit different, not even news worthy
    Politicians are supposed to have good public standing.

I'm sure if it was Ukip though they'd have it on 24 hour rolling news cycle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    It's hard to imagine she hadn't already expressed extreme opinions in front of other UKIP members since she felt they were appropriate to be shared in front of cameras. Let's be honest here, throwing her out in December was nothing more than covering their own backs.
    The problem is I and many people I know have said a black joke at least once but I'm not racist. I'd also know that if I got into politics I'd have to be careful as people would be watching me carefully.

I don't know if I'm going to vote, if I trust any party, including UKIP. I plan to have a proper look very soon as I don't know enough on the policies of all the parties and do feel a lot of people vote blindly. But what is obvious is people are scared about UKIP and are posting anything they can find that they can use or twist if need me, to make them look bad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    The problem is I and many people I know have said a black joke at least once but I'm not racist. I'd also know that if I got into politics I'd have to be careful as people would be watching me carefully.

I don't know if I'm going to vote, if I trust any party, including UKIP. I plan to have a proper look very soon as I don't know enough on the policies of all the parties and do feel a lot of people vote blindly. But what is obvious is people are scared about UKIP and are posting anything they can find that they can use or twist if need me, to make them look bad.
    There's a difference between a black joke and saying "I don't like negroids". I would love it if people would stop equating the two because they are completely different.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

There's a difference between a black joke and saying "I don't like negroids". I would love it if people would stop equating the two because they are completely different.
    Well the likes of you and the establishment are always quick to throw the accusation of racism at people just for opposing open borders so you'll have to forgive us if we're a bit quick to jump to the defensive when it comes to speech regarding immigration or racism.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Well the likes of you and the establishment are always quick to throw the accusation of racism at people just for opposing open borders so you'll have to forgive us if we're a bit quick to jump to the defensive when it comes to speech regarding immigration or racism.
    So saying "I don't like negroids" isn't racist? I'd love to live in your world

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

So saying "I don't like negroids" isn't racist? I'd love to live in your world
    No, but the reason why we're having to even discuss other forms (like jokes) is because your side made the debate so toxic by throwing accusations of racism at anyone who dared challenge the consensus over the past decade regarding race relations/immigration. In other words, you started it now reap it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

No, but the reason why we're having to even discuss other forms (like jokes) is because your side made the debate so toxic by throwing accusations of racism at anyone who dared challenge the consensus over the past decade regarding race relations/immigration. In other words, you started it now reap it.
    What's this got to do with a woman saying I don't like negroids? Stop trying to run this thread about a UKIP Candidates racist comments off topic onto immigration because a woman saying I hate all ******* has got absolutely nothing to do with open borders *REMOVED*.

moderator alert Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other users

Last edited by Matt; 26-02-2015 at 01:57 AM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

What's this got to do with a woman saying I don't like negroids? Stop trying to run this thread about a UKIP Candidates racist comments off topic onto immigration because a woman saying I hate all ******* has got absolutely nothing to do with open borders *REMOVED*.
    We've been talking generally for quite some time in this thread of things that can be percieved as racist or what is/what isn't: again, something we now feel the need to have to do when it comes to topics like this because your lot can't stop shouting racist, bigot or whatever other word comes into your heads at anyone who disagrees with you. That's been going on over the past decade now, and it's all your own making so drink up.

Stop trying to twist it back to just this woman as though you can win on that alone because we've all condemned what she's said.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don
    I would love it if people would stop equating the two because they are completely different.
    Oh, would you darling? Why then did your side of the wider issue then spend the last 10 years slurring everybody and everything as racist?

Hypocrite.
    Last edited by Matt; 26-02-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

We've been talking generally for quite some time in this thread of things that can be percieved as racist or what is/what isn't:
    No, we haven’t. You and petey-boy have been mentioning irrelevant things such as racist jokes to try and soften the womans comments. We’ve all agreed that her comments weren’t jokes so stop trying to mention them when they are completely irrelevant to what’s been said here.

again, something we now feel the need to have to do when it comes to topics like this because your lot can't stop shouting racist, bigot or whatever other word comes into your heads at anyone who disagrees with you.
    Lol, are you really criticizing me for calling a woman who says “I don’t like negroids” a racist? It is interesting you feel the need to defend the racist.

That's been going on over the past decade now, and it's all your own making so drink up.
    You’re so deluded, you do realize that, right? You’re bringing comments about immigration and open door policies into a thread about some stupid woman’s racist comments. Then again, I know you LOVE to run every thread off topic. You’re talking about PCism now so either you think her comments weren’t that bad and people are overreacting due to a pc culture, or you’re trying to soften the blow by equating a severely racist comment “I don’t like negroids” with irrelevant topics such as racist jokes and immigration.

Stop trying to twist it back to just this woman as though you can win on that alone because we've all condemned what she's said.
    I’m not twisting anything, you’re the one who is bringing IRRELEVANT topics into the thread, nobody else. In your first post you posted a load of news stories about other politicians? If anyones twisting things it's you. I'm bringing it back to this woman because that's what this thread is about.
    Last edited by The Don; 26-02-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast