HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Inkride Forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Inkride Forum

Hey there My name is james and I have recently launched a forum named Inkride with aims to create a social network for education. Since I dont have the knowledge and resources to complete that I have decided to create a discussion forum to hopefully build up our userbase and to create a fun and relaxed community.

Since the forum is new I'm looking for anyone interested to register please as it would be nice to see loads of new threads and idea suggestions posted

the link is www.inkride.com
    Register lazy link

Please support me, thankyou!
    Last edited by djbizzel; 10-12-2010 at 10:33 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I really like it dude, it just has that welcoming vibe about it. I see a lot of websites on here, but do think this may work.. as many don't. I'd love to see a main page - as I think you could create a very professional one.

Question why the name inkride?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    I really like it dude, it just has that welcoming vibe about it. I see a lot of websites on here, but do think this may work.. as many don't. I'd love to see a main page - as I think you could create a very professional one.

Question why the name inkride?
    Thankyou for your kind comment! Ink is one of the earliest forms of writing and ride is a fun and social experience with friends. like a theme park ride.

The name inkride was initially designed for my social network which I hope to develop once I have a large enough userbase and funding

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Lets hope you get that funding and userbase. I think I would like to see some more people join first before I register myself, as you know advertisement is the key.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    Lets hope you get that funding and userbase. I think I would like to see some more people join first before I register myself, as you know advertisement is the key.
    Would be nice if you could preregister for me please ;]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zamin

Latest Awards:

Account has been suspended.

That's a shame cos I liked the idea behind the site, I also have some deadlines next week so a wee bit more moral support would have been nice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

It was nice I must admit.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 04-01-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I decided to close the forum because it wasn't generating enough members, most people were like I'll register when there's more members which doesn't really help but I'm still thinking about launching the social network