HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Zero G no gravity flight

I was thinking of taking my girlfriend to NY just before christmas (December 1st - 17th probably) anyway I wanted to do something special for her.
    I was looking online and there is this thing where you experience 0 gravity so you float. The company is called Zero G and they are in NY on the 5th of December...

Do you think it would be a good idea? She loves flying but she's never done anything like this.
    The prices are about $4950 per person (Individual flight) so I need honest answers so I don't make a mistake.

Thanks.

[P.S] I had doubts about posting it on here but hopefully I can get sensible replies, otherwise I'll close the thread and discuss it elsewhere.
    Last edited by efq; 26-09-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

at $5000 for one person - no. there are a lot more special things you can do with £100, let alone $5000...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    at $5000 for one person - no. there are a lot more special things you can do with £100, let alone $5000...
    No but it's an experience of a life time? We'll only do this like once in our lives. But I understand where your coming from, but its partly my parents money not mine and they aren't too bothered.
    Last edited by efq; 26-09-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how long have you been going out? (if you don' mind me asking). because if its in the months region, i wouldn't spend that much money and find cheaper alternatives. but if money isn't an issue, and you really love her then go for it i suppose...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you're not paying for it then go for it. But it's hardly "once in a life time".

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

In fairness you only get Zero G for a few minutes and I'm sure in 15-20 years you'll be able to go into space, then you'll have Zero G for hours

Might be worth baring that in mind. It does sound quite a fun idea though, I'd personally rather go first class to the US but you might already be doing that lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    how long have you been going out? (if you don' mind me asking). because if its in the months region, i wouldn't spend that much money and find cheaper alternatives. but if money isn't an issue, and you really love her then go for it i suppose...
    Just under 2 years at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    If you're not paying for it then go for it. But it's hardly "once in a life time".
    Well, I wouldn't look to pay for it again lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    In fairness you only get Zero G for a few minutes and I'm sure in 15-20 years you'll be able to go into space, then you'll have Zero G for hours

Might be worth baring that in mind. It does sound quite a fun idea though, I'd personally rather go first class to the US but you might already be doing that lol.
    Lol very true but it's probably more fun when your younger.

I ain't going to speak to my mates about it incase one of them spill the beans. My mum&dad&me are discussing it, they think it's a great idea and a lovely thing to do before christmas. They go "Hope she isn't expecting a christmas present around that price from us!", I had to laugh.

I will consider this a Christmas present but ofcourse I will still get her something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jack osborne did this recnetly, i REALLY want to do it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Serant View Post
    jack osborne did this recnetly, i REALLY want to do it!
    Yeah I saw it on his adrenaline junky program with his parents last night, thats what influenced it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was looking at that, it looks pretty cool, but I'd spend the money on more things to do in NY, it'll be much more fun! Haha!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast