HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Ideas for Habbox

Got asked by some guy in HxHD this morning to post this:

Habbox.com
    Get v6 out quicker, its still taking ages.

HxHD
    1) HotelUser should be Assisant. Why? Its simple really (no, not because I dislike him because if that was the case I would be asking for him to be fired) as he is busy coding and is also a forum moderator and is not able to devote his time fully to managing HxHD to his full potential.

2) How many people come in HxHD for help now a days? Not as many as back in the old days. All HxHD staff will be defensive here but its because they want to keep their jobs... but basically use a large room. Those who say it causes lag, shut up. It doesn't - even on crap PC's it doesn't. What I suggest is use a large room, and use the type Roxy used for her Habbo Lotto room and what Matt had before with the sleep over competition.
    So basically keep the helpdesk where it was in the large room and use the rest for games / battle banzai. It pulls people in and lets them have a nice chat and also play. It means HxHD will be at the top quite a bit and get Habbox name across more.
    Its the only way to keep HxHD "alive" and popular because its a load of crap at the moment. This way people can have fun and ask for help too! And generally people don't spam the room playing BB.

I had many more ideas for the forum and site but quite frankly I am fed up of repeating them as I have told Oli and Matt several times on MSN and all I get is "yes great idea, we will try and do it" but **** all happens. If they still want me to repeat it, I will, otherwise they know what it is and it is their fault for not implementing it.
    Last edited by Hanne; 19-11-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do agree with most of this. What I like is the Battle Banzai idea and if you combined the BB idea and changing the room to a game room or something, we'd have a lot more users in there and then frequent visitors can have a bit of fun too. Only downside is someone needs to have rights to start it but when the wired furniture comes along, it could be automatic!
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Version 6:

We already know it needs to be released we don't need to be told every time that it does. There is already a release plan and we do have a target to reach which. Maybe I should tell you, but I shall say soon. It's a month that is coming up shortly anyway.

David:

You do dislike him your room name and welcome message confirms that. No point trying to play games with us, we always win in the end.

HxHD:

We are just going to get loads of complaints from users again that it lags. So what is the point in that again? By the way the room does lag if your computer is a crap specification and can't handle the Adobe Flash on what the Habbo client runs on smoothly. But as reported when we had a big room for the summer layout I believe, people liked it but there was a downside of the lag when there was a large number of people in the room. I also know Roxy wouldn't even be able to be in HxHD when she can because of the big layout. (she needs a new computer for sure)
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 19-11-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    David:
    You do dislike him your room name and welcome message confirms that. No point trying to pay games with us, we always win in the end.
    It is a legitimate suggestion though. David has a LOT of responsibilities here and maybe it'd be best if Jordan could step up, but of course David would have to make the decision.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    It is a legitimate suggestion though. David has a LOT of responsibilities here and maybe it'd be best if Jordan could step up, but of course David would have to make the decision.
    Maybe it is but no point saying it's "no, not because I dislike him because if that was the case I would be asking for him to be fired" when he does. His room name and welcome message on the hotel confirms that which seems to of been dealt with by the Hotel Staff but I'm sure he will put it back up when he's next online.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Maybe it is but no point saying it's "no, not because I dislike him because if that was the case I would be asking for him to be fired" when he does. His room name and welcome message on the hotel confirms that which seems to of been dealt with by the Hotel Staff but I'm sure he will put it back up when he's next online.
    The name got reset, I personally don't find that being "deal with" but whatever. Even if Saurav and a few others have a vendetta against him, doesn't mean his suggestion can be discounted.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

The name got reset, I personally don't find that being "deal with" but whatever. Even if Saurav and a few others have a vendetta against him, doesn't mean his suggestion can be discounted.
    Well he isn't allowed to post his suggestions on here because he isn't welcome on here. Either way it's up to David and we are already aware of his situation with his many responsibilities. Oh and when I meant dealt with, I just meant the room name being cleared because I know moderation on the Hotel don't do anything else.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

His suggestions benefit Habbox so I'm not sure why you'd just ignore them simply because he isn't allowed here... maybe I should just repost this thread under my user without the subtle hints of a personsal vendetta.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

His suggestions benefit Habbox so I'm not sure why you'd just ignore them simply because he isn't allowed here... maybe I should just repost this thread under my user without the subtle hints of a personsal vendetta.
    Have I ignored them though? No I haven't. I could of just closed this thread and got rid of it straight away but no I didn't. His suggestions are still in the public view with replies, I wouldn't call that being ignored.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will they be acted upon? Probably not. (Except V6 but you know... can't do much about that.) Will this thread be closed later on? Surely.
    r.i.p.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast