HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Police Inspector accused of murder found dead

Accused Met Police Inspector's Body Found

Weddell accused of murdering his wife.

The body of a Metropolitan Police Inspector who was accused of murdering his wife, Sandra Weddell, aged 44, was found yesterday in woodland close to Broomhills Shooting Club in Markyate, says Hertfordshire police.

Garry Weddell, pictured above, was accused of killing his wife at their family home in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. Sandra Weddell's body was discovered in January 31st last year.

The death of another woman who was believed to be Weddell's Mother-In-Law has been linked to the discovery. Traute Maxfield, 70, was found dead in Gustard Wood, also yesterday.

Weddell, aged 47, was to stand trial in May. Traute Maxfield was reported to be giving evidence at the trial.

It also emerged that police were looking for 3 other children. A spokeswoman ruled out this, saying "The children are safe and well and at no point were missing," to press.

Gary Weddell was granted bail on surety of £20,000. A post-mortem examination on Sandra revieled that she was strangled with a cable tie. Police believe that Gary Weddell took his own life. An investigation is on going.
    Last edited by php.net; 13-01-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samsta.

Latest Awards:

Omg i feel sorry for that girl

I live right near there too ...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

I just cannot believe he got bail. It doesn't make sense after a murder like that he is let out to murder somebody else. His own life was up to him. If he had not been a policeman I think he would have been remanded.

Tokens

Totally agree.

Don't you think he may have been acting differently recently at work?