HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Default The Iraq War - Should we pull out? [Closes 05/02/07]

This question has been asked millions of times and politicians never come to an agreement.

Should the USA and its allies pull out of Iraq and leave it to defend itself?

Start debating!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not yet , maybe in a few years i just believe atm left in its current state Iraq will rip itself apart

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yep. Its their war now. They have to fight for themselves now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

America is killing more people there now, let Iraq handle there own situation.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zak-x View Post
    America is killing more people there now, let Iraq handle there own situation.
    Uh... just a quick question, when does the U.S. kill people? Other than in specific conspiracy cases of corse

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We went into iraw what 5 years ago?
    well we went in after years of giving sadam chances and when we finally went in to find weapons of mass distruction we didnt find any but we found all the stuff to make them and then everyone in the uk and usa had ago at the marvouls MrBush and MrBlair and now iraq are going into a civil war if we pull out it might become ALOT worse i think we should stay.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Iraq was fine and better off with Saddam, Iraq is unfixable now that Saddam has gone, I honestly believe he was Iraq's last hope.

If we leave then it could go worse faster, if we stay it'll get worse slower, Sad what we've done to the once-most western country in the middle east.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We should stay in for one more year, just to let the Saddam thing settle down. But pull out out, before we lose more men.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think we should leave before something really bad happens to our troops
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 05-01-2007 at 09:56 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Iraq was fine and better off with Saddam, Iraq is unfixable now that Saddam has gone, I honestly believe he was Iraq's last hope.

If we leave then it could go worse faster, if we stay it'll get worse slower, Sad what we've done to the once-most western country in the middle east.

Actually Iran, with an n, was the most western country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast