HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Default Global Warming - Part of life? [Closes 05/02/07]

Scientists say global warming is destroying our planet. Did we cause global warming or is it part of life?
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a bunch of crap in my opinion
    But answering your question I think it's part of life.
    Turning on a light or keeping your TV on can cause global warming, it's unlikely.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We obviously did cause Global Warming. Think of all the fumes and pollution the WHOLE world are letting into our atmosphere.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its hard to deny that its just a coincidence that the temperature of the earth rises at the same time we put enviornmental-damaging pollutants in the air.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The governments have known about global warming for 50+ years and didnt do anything because they said it will cost too much the reason they are doing it now is because the natural fossil fuels are running out and global warming is going to cost the governments of the world trillions. Its our fault and i think we should do something to help stop as if the world gets 2 degrees warmer they think that it will be the end of the world. and thing year its expected to get .5 degrrees hotter. So how long have we got left?

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think my self that its a bit of both because millions of years ago the world was all frozen over [ice age] and it got hotter then and thats how we ended up like this i think its getting forced to speed up by the amount of fossil fuels we are burning up and fules and toxic gasses we are burning but i think it would of eventually happened anyway and i really cant imagian it all coming to be exactly like "the day after tomorow" the film
    11150 Rep Points Thanks To lost-shark

1100 l 1120 l 1140 l 1160 l 1180 l 1200

+1

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It's a load of rubbish.

The Earth has heated and cooled MANY times before, did you know in the middle ages we could grow Grapes outside?, were there any factorys then? No there weren't.

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    We obviously did cause Global Warming. Think of all the fumes and pollution the WHOLE world are letting into our atmosphere.
    We didn't cause Global warming its actually been happening for millions of years way before humans even existed. As silly as it sounds dinosaurs even contributed to global warming by farting. As even more rediculas as it sounds there has been proof cows farting actually contributes. I do agree however pollution has made it worse.
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 05-01-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We're not the only ones contributing to global warming, so are cows and other animals. Methane gas from cows is more toxicating to the world than our factories or something, apperently.

Tokens

we have coursed globle warming its pretty clear to see last 1000 years befor the last 150 years rise of 0.5 degrees last 150 years 0.5 degrees we started using coal, electricity was invented,we made cars and planes all in the last 150 years common! unless some1 really old is breeding more cows than they can eat its pretty obvious lol

and i think we're going to have to live with it untill we have no fossil fules left which isnt long thats unless we get to jupiter then we nackered more oil there to last us 1million years at the rate we're currently using it LOL

and you cant say its not getting warmer my grandad use to tell us storys of when the themes used to freeze over enuff to skate on thats not even 60 years ago

good luck great great grand kids me thinks
    Last edited by The-Mate; 06-01-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    Search c@i for +l[GM]l+ +[Gothic mafia]+

i'm welshfirefly again now
    oh and i'm a noob lmao

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast