HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So confused?!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

Default So confused?!

Me and this girl that I met at are really close, yesterday we all went clubing, I was with my friends and she was with hers. She was completely out of her head, so I went to look after her, her friends wanted me to look after her so I did, I went and got her some water, and as I came back she was sat with a guy and kissing him, although were not together, it really got to me, we're both really flirty together, sleep in the same bed (but don't have sex). Should I be angry at her? Shall I let it go?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No you shouldn't be angry at her since you're not together and she hasn't given any indication that you are by the sounds of it. Flirting happens between a lot of friends and if you wanted something more you should have discussed it with her by now. You of course are allowed to feel upset that she isn't with you but you can't act on that or expect/demand that she feels the same
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Fair enough be upset as you have feelings for her but you can't exactly be angry, just cause you look after her when she's drunk or you flirt a lot doesn't mean you own her or that she's entitled to give you anything at all. maybe she likes you but you've never made a move so should be more angry at yourself or maybe she just likes you as a friend... but no i'd drop it cause if she doesn't like you then she's gonna think you're creepy IMO

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

if you're not together then you can't really be mad she got with someone else

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    if you're not together then you can't really be mad she got with someone else
    you can in a way
    I think if you didnt do anything, no chemestry its sort of first come first serve.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Meh I have different views to everyone else. I don't know the full story but it seems like she definitely led you on from reading the above. She flirted with you, let you take care of her when she's drunk & heck you too even slept together. All is well if she wasn't actually flirting with you and you got the wrong end of the stick but when all of those things are added together it seems like you were just used. I'm not saying its right to be mad and I wouldn't say confront her about it but I'd be mad too. I think its different for different people, if you're out every other night going in for the **** it isn't going to really affect you but if you get close to someone and they flirt back with you, let you in their bed and expect you to run around after them then that isn't cool. I don't understand why people would flirt with someone if they don't like a person. If you don't like someone don't flirt with them simple as, it's just far to misleading and confusing for the squishy stuff between my ears.

But hey what do I know about relationships
    Last edited by Richie; 19-01-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Re: So confused?!

Well you can be but it's not really justified if you're nit even 'hooking up' together or you've never told her how you feel :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

Yea that's exactly what it is. But I'm justifying my anger for her, if she texts me things like "baby I miss you" of course I would get angry if she's just got with a guy! She loves attention so that's her flaw. Meh, thanks anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanEgg View Post
    Yea that's exactly what it is. But I'm justifying my anger for her, if she texts me things like "baby I miss you" of course I would get angry if she's just got with a guy! She loves attention so that's her flaw. Meh, thanks anyway
    Think you've hit the nail on the head there; it seems like she does like the attention you give her because it's solely on her but gives her freedom to go and get with other guys right under your nose. If she does care about you then she wouldn't even try to do that, unless she's trying to make you jealous and say something to her? Might be a long shot but if you like her it might be worth it...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My opinion. If you like someone, let them know straight away. You never know who the next person can be walking along.
    Fair enough they might not like you back, but atleast you let them know where you stand in that relationship.
    If they where a good friend, they wouldn't let it affect that.
    Don't be angry she kissed somebody else - You never told her how you felt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast