HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Joey Graceffa - Don't Wait

Omg his coming out song is amazing i love it and so proud of this man! Going to his book signing in kent in two weeks cant wait

Last edited by Josh1a3; 30-05-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Saw that - it's pretty sweet.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

He timed that so well and got heaps of publicity over it. I prefer the actual music video over the song as it sums up his life and I just think it's so creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh1a3 View Post
    Going to his book signing in kent in two weeks cant wait
    Lucky you! I can only get his book in a digital format over here (I think idk). Get a selfie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    He timed that so well and got heaps of publicity over it. I prefer the actual music video over the song as it sums up his life and I just think it's so creative.

Lucky you! I can only get his book in a digital format over here (I think idk). Get a selfie
    I'm getting two books signed if you pay the postage you can have one of the signed copys. The signing give you a free book and i already have a copy but they allow two books to be signed so why pass it up instead of getting one signed get two

Also cant wait for kent as we have a meeting after his signing as iv offered him a brand new feature for his site. Cant say too much about it but it will bring his community closer together I was surprised when he replyed to the email two days ago, We are going to grab some dinner after his signing, £100 worth spent just to get up there and hotels and other things
    Last edited by Josh1a3; 03-06-2015 at 04:00 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh1a3 View Post
    I'm getting two books signed if you pay the postage you can have one of the signed copys. The signing give you a free book and i already have a copy but they allow two books to be signed so why pass it up instead of getting one signed get two

Also cant wait for kent as we have a meeting after his signing as iv offered him a brand new feature for his site. Cant say too much about it but it will bring his community closer together I was surprised when he replyed to the email two days ago, We are going to grab some dinner after his signing, £100 worth spent just to get up there and hotels and other things
    What?! you are meeting him, holy crap. That's pretty cool haha. I think i'm getting a copy via another way but thanks for the offer You should totally upload a photo if you get one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I will do

Update! Just got an email through now we only get one signed book and a posed selfie with joey. So the pictures will defo be up might be in one of his vlogs aswell Can mods merge this post i can not edit the above one for some reason

moderator alert Post merged by Joe, Trialist Forum Moderator.
    Last edited by Joe; 03-06-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao, Joey isn't really gay, I hope you know. Pre Amazing Race: Joey and Meghan kissed as documented by a video someone else posted, publicly. I mean come on man: It's one thing to be gay, but being sexually confused isn't defined by in your head? Anne Frank wrote in her diary that she wanted lesbian sex with a woman in order to become more like one. She still liked guys, since she was attracted to Peter Schiff and and Peter Van Pels. In Joey's case, he simply explored as a kid, which explains the putting on a dress in "Draw My Life". Joey defines as an otaku by all means. Joey simply didn't know how to make friends with guys, so he had better luck with girls. Hell, I even ended up at a table of girls during my senior dinner trip - does that make me gay? Nope. Also, he could simply be suffering from fear of being in a boy/girl relationship like with Yamcha in Dragon Ball, and thus when he explored with a guy, he stuck with it.

moderator alert Post edited by Joe, Trialist Forum Moderator. Please try and stick to the topic of the thread!
    Last edited by Joe; 05-06-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcoolguy700 View Post
    Lmao, Joey isn't really gay, I hope you know. Pre Amazing Race: Joey and Meghan kissed as documented by a video someone else posted, publicly. I mean come on man: It's one thing to be gay, but being sexually confused isn't defined by in your head? Anne Frank wrote in her diary that she wanted lesbian sex with a woman in order to become more like one. She still liked guys, since she was attracted to Peter Schiff and and Peter Van Pels. In Joey's case, he simply explored as a kid, which explains the putting on a dress in "Draw My Life". Joey defines as an otaku by all means. Joey simply didn't know how to make friends with guys, so he had better luck with girls. Hell, I even ended up at a table of girls during my senior dinner trip - does that make me gay? Nope. Also, he could simply be suffering from fear of being in a boy/girl relationship like with Yamcha in Dragon Ball, and thus when he explored with a guy, he stuck with it.
    Please tell me you aren't going to start up with your theories about Anne Frank in a thread related to a Youtuber...

It's nice to see you voice your opinion but unfortunately I think you'll find once again that your 'theory/opinion/whatever you'd call it' is wrong as he made a coming out video titled "YES I'M GAY". So awks for you bro.

10/10 for having a creative imagination though, you should write kids story books.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

tallcoolguy700 is obviously right

there is a video of miranda sings and joey graceffa planning their wedding :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Urm you do know that was a fake? Has anyone here actually read his book in total there is 3 boys i know about that he has made out with, been on at least three dates and there are some theroys behind his current bf that he has not released to the world yet. This guy posts on twitter everywhere were joey is like when joey was on live TV he posted a pic on twitter being there the same time joey was but he never talks about him. this guy is the same guy he kissed in his video aswell Maranda is a made up personality who calms to have like 8 different bf or baes as she says. But yeah joey is gay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast