HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Your views on illegal downloading.

Well, I've encountered many people online in my time, some are just fine about it, some are.. not so fine.

I pirate alot, I must admit, and I do it simply for the reason that I don't want to pay for something I can get for free.

What about you guys?

Click the image.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The music companies charge too much and I would say to anyone to use LimeWire or another service, unless they wanted a song they couldn't find/was bad quality on LimeWire.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The thing is, I would happily go buy DVDs if they didnt cost like £40 :\
    £12 for a dvd boxset and I would buy it, but £40 for something that costs them like pennies to produce is rediculous. They already make most of their money from airing it on TV or cinemas.
    I seriously think if they sold it for less, more people would buy it, and overall they would get higher sales and profit (depending on how they cost it).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm fine with it lol - I download my

- Music
    - PC Games
    - 360 Games (for like 8 360s)
    - Wii Games
    - DS Games
    - PSP Games
    - Movies
    - iPhone Apps

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The music companies charge too much and I would say to anyone to use LimeWire or another service, unless they wanted a song they couldn't find/was bad quality on LimeWire.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksoz View Post
    The thing is, I would happily go buy DVDs if they didnt cost like £40 :\
    £12 for a dvd boxset and I would buy it, but £40 for something that costs them like pennies to produce is rediculous. They already make most of their money from airing it on TV or cinemas.
    I seriously think if they sold it for less, more people would buy it, and overall they would get higher sales and profit (depending on how they cost it).
    So you guys base it on prices huh?

I don't. Even if it was 10 quid for a DVD boxset, I would still pirate. I don't have money to waste (not poor, just like spending money on clothes and drink) for anything. Besides, most things that come out nowadays are ****.

And yeah Robbie, I pirate the exact same things except the 360 games, I can't get a modchip for it.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Flash the DVD drive, all you need is a VIA SATA card

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I always download, games, movies, cds, everything. when people moan about how ur stealing money from these celebritys it makes me laugh. i think they have to much money anyway, why do they need more? so they can buy a few more grams of coke? so they can live there lives of luxery? the only reason i would buy a cd/ dvd is if the proceeds were going to charity!
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    So you guys base it on prices huh?
    Rarely, but some stuff like 24 dvd box sets, I would happily buy because I love the show so much if it didnt cost like £40.
    I rarely buy games though as I only ever play a game for a week and after that I never touch it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

doing it as we speakkkkk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have quite an ignorant view - it doesn't affect me so i don't care. i have done it - not like some - i would imagine a lot of teens have.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast