HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default confused.

Me and my girlfriend broke up April 20th. Since then we've been back and forth. Yesterday we went out as friends for a walk, ended up on a hill watching sunset and well yeah one thing lead to another and we were kissing again somehow. No idea how but she is so indecisive. She says she doesn't know what she wants to do and has so many doubts but it's just the fear of us ending again, do wat.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it possible for you to cut contact with her completely?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

www.match.com :rolleyes:

Na but seruiously give this girl another go, you obv's still have something.
    Last edited by Ajthedragon; 14-05-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been in this situation, everytime we met up something happened and after a while I asked about getting back together but she always came up with an excuse, then again we'd meet up and meet up and stuff would happen every time. In the end I just got sick of it and stopped seeing her and did my best to move on.

Not saying that your situation should end like that but I would be careful as girls can be very indecisive and over cautious, they will avoid stuff simply because they think they might get hurt.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Is it possible for you to cut contact with her completely?
    I take this back, doesnt matter whether you can or not, just get over her asap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel so depressed. Emotionally back and forth. I'm not even over her yet. I feel as if I need her in my life and that no other girlfriend that I'd ever get could replace her. Ha, call me crazy. I know everyone feels this though. Advice?
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if love to offer you some but ive been going through the same thing since january and i hate myself for it. If I was to give any advice it would be get out... Yet I can't do that myself.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Give it a go. Obviously you still have something for each other.

and you broke up on my Bday lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    ..ValOwnsYou..

Quote Originally Posted by Ayd View Post
    give this girl another go, you obv's still have something.
    I agree.. if it doesn't work out AGAIN then I suggest it's better off being friends.. or just get over her..
    you appear just like a dream to me♥

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Maybe just have no expectations and just go with the flow for awhile and see what happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast