HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default News On Sonicmouse

Supposedly Sonicmouse has been spotted on different accounts telling people who he is and being caught by hobbas and banned, Is this true, I certainly hope he dosnt f/r me again like He did on my Superstarash a year back or so..I hope he dosnt get back to his old ways again, he freaks me out royally he has been sued by sulake What next?!
    Ash is back :eusa_whis

Tokens

look people try to use your brains i dont want to sound crule or anything but come on i could say im jibbi, becs and ione dont mean im them does it NO! so stop posting rubbish about sonic he wont be coming back.

Tokens

Well, I am not i am just stating sumin that i found it and want to hear other peoples opinions no need to go off on one

Tokens

im getting anoyed because people make posts like this to get their posts number up :@ its been said here like 20 times about him so there is no point in having another post about him. hes gone stop holding on to the past and look FORWARD

Tokens

Well excuse me but i was just saying something i found interesting who are you to judge me i like posting on this forum k and i am sorry if i did sumin to make u annoyed but i am allowed 2 post i dnt care about my post number! :@

I Dont think hes coming back JUST FOR YOU Relationships.. or is he? Muhauha! :s :rolleyes:

Tokens

Some people are so horrible arent they, ALl i did was a tiny post to see what peoples thoughts were on it and see if someone thought somethign different so anyone else!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Spooky Sonicmouse !

There has been much talk about this character. I suppose he/she/it is the ghost of Habbo Hotel. Maybe even a Legend. If you search your console for Sonicmouse its clear to see they last logged on 19th July 2004. Their mission "I am a myth ". Habbo must have used the name to prevent the name being used after the Spring Clean. They couldnt just have anybody attempting to be the legend after all, now could they ?
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

like i said his isp will be banned! so he wont be able to log on anyway!
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Exactly, unless he uses a different computer or gets someone else to do it for him with himself sitting with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast