HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Etihad Airways announce record £200,000,000 a year sponsorship of Manchester City

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/restofeu...8/default.aspx

****** should learn it wont happen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

That isn't the story you've linked but interesting anyway
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's taking the piss saying that they'll give them 200m a year and that will count as revenue so they can spend that in the transfer window and keep up their spending.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why would you ever need to spend that much, it's rediculous. I honestly can't see how he can be making money if he's going to give them that every year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Platini, what a **** ******* **** of a ***.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    That isn't the story you've linked but interesting anyway
    Umm... OK then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    He's taking the piss saying that they'll give them 200m a year and that will count as revenue so they can spend that in the transfer window and keep up their spending.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Why would you ever need to spend that much, it's rediculous. I honestly can't see how he can be making money if he's going to give them that every year.
    It wont be £200,000,000 it'll be however much we need for our targets.

And TheWolf, you've never heard of FourFourTwo? Deary me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I say do it, why not? Firstly it'll lower the price of footballers for around the place, it will encourage teams to make good use of the English (youth talent) and it'll also cut the whole money crap which has got quite ridiculous lately. I mean Chelsea when they first did it was pretty bad, but it seems every season it happens.

I expect Portsmouth to do it next season, they wont do it yet. It's just pants the current system, its full of exploitation. Giving people a limit would be alot like Formula 1, and hell thats not exactly died in popularity. I think, give it a chance, and it'd be more exciting than the current games... I mean, it'd be pretty unpredictable imo.

I can't see any teams whining about it either, well 3/4 of prem league teams i couldnt see kicking up much of a fuss.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So european giants are fine to do it but clubs in England for example don't have any chance of becoming a worldwide great club because the same opportunity isn't available as is for Real Madrid for example?

What a ****.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Being UEFA, it'll enforce it for the other leagues too just to be fair on us. I mean they do have that power I'm sure. Many other league authorities will follow after that when they see that it works. >.>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    So european giants are fine to do it but clubs in England for example don't have any chance of becoming a worldwide great club because the same opportunity isn't available as is for Real Madrid for example?

What a ****.
    Real Madrid are different. The president the runs it has some connection with the Spanish Royal Family, and they get there money from the Madrid banks. Madrid have also always been a big spending team, and have proven success, however, teams like Man City and Chelsea didn't spend much before they got taken over, and weren't that successful either.

I think they should put a limit. Teams used to get money from winning things, trophies. Now when teams have the money from owners, I think that the value of these trophies will go down and down because the financial backing from them will be less significant to the big spending teams. Look at Barca, they hardly spend any money, alot of there players are homegrown and they are very successful. Arsenal spend nothing really and are successful. I think that is how it should be done, not buy pumping tones into teams that don't deserve it, and can just buy there way into success, not earn it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast