HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

Default [GRAPHICS] Flashy Feet - Ends 29th November

If there is one thing (other than Lego) that I get a little obsessive over it is sock designs. Yes, I know that this is not exactly normal but I can not stand having plain socks. At the moment I'm wearing bright blue socks with different colour smiley faces on. When I was in Primark the other day I saw these socks where you can draw your own design and once you wash them you could draw on them again. I thought these were cool and they gave me a good idea for a competition.

For this competition Design your own pair of socks using the template below.

Prize: 1 Month VIP & 15 Rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Yupt; 24-11-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have a pair of these socks similar to IRL. I got them from primark a pair of 3 all similar but different desgins.
    If you can't work it out! It's a sock, which looks like you're wearing a shoe along with star socks! I absolutely love 'em IRL!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Erm, Olaf socks? Apologies, he turned out kinda bad when I had to draw him small lala.
    Last edited by Kellie; 24-11-2014 at 07:58 PM.