HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Purple Spaceship Door released

seems a weird release. currently released as a rare for 25c and 25 diamonds.

while don't recall this one being given out at all (might be wrong) they have also uploaded badges for:

red dragon
    pink pillow
    navy pillow

jouvest might have used this from someone else but he posted this image on one of the trading forums:

apparently the navy pillow has been released on the spanish hotel, but there is still a chance it'll come to our hotel. they may also come as diamond deals (e.g. 200c and diamonds for some bundle) but just be wary if you own any of these.

i own a pink pillow so i'm interested to see if it'll be released. not sure if i'm gonna try and sell though.
    Last edited by Plebings; 01-01-2016 at 05:58 PM.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

What the hell are they doing re-releasing this old stuff, **** hell. Unfortunately I can't be **** to sell my dragon but hey hum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think they will re-release any supers or high-priced rares. The purple monolith was never released on .com, I assume the navy pillow was never released on habbo spain?

I'm very happy they're releasing rares the old fashioned way as it like before the habbo exchange, you had to buy coins and pay 25c to get a rare - that'll hopefully keep the rares rare. It'd be interesting if they started charging a bunch of diamonds for some LTDs too... although that probably wouldn't be a good idea in comparison to these diamond rares.

They better not re-release the petal patch again -- I still remember the promise they made on .co.uk when they brought it back for sale that that would be the last time!

Oh and thankfully you can't get bulk deals on them...
    Last edited by Lewis; 01-01-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I don't think they will re-release any supers or high-priced rares. The purple monolith was never released on .com, I assume the navy pillow was never released on habbo spain?

I'm very happy they're releasing rares the old fashioned way as it like before the habbo exchange, you had to buy coins and pay 25c to get a rare - that'll hopefully keep the rares rare. It'd be interesting if they started charging a bunch of diamonds for some LTDs too... although that probably wouldn't be a good idea in comparison to these diamond rares.

They better not re-release the petal patch again -- I still remember the promise they made on .co.uk when they brought it back for sale that that would be the last time!

Oh and thankfully you can't get bulk deals on them...
    They released the DJ decks before.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

i really like that monolith but idk if enough to buy creds for it... i dont think id ever be able to use it??

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I wish they'd stop re-releasing things that are of decent value ;l The door looks nice!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

weren't these from 2006

Tokens

Latest Awards:

these are all for spanish and other foreign hotels. same thing happened with a super dragon a few months ago

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cosmic

Latest Awards:

I caved and bought one. They're a bit ugly but the badge is ok!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looking at the Wiki's releases of the items it would seem that they're only being released on those that haven't had the item on the hotel before.

http://habboxwiki.com/Purple_Spaceship_Door - it's only been released on 3 hotels hence it's in the Catalogue on .COM now. It will probably go to the .ES hotel too as it's never been released there.
    http://habboxwiki.com/Navy_Giant_Pillow - it was never released on .ES it's in the catalogue now (never released on .COM so I'd expect it to be released too):

http://habboxwiki.com/Pink_Giant_Pillow - never released on .FI it's in the catalogue now (has never been released on .ES, but has been spotted in a staff member's room, it was sold in the Canadian catalogue and given out as a .co.uk and .com.sg prize so that shouldn't be released again):

http://habboxwiki.com/Fire_Dragon_Lamp - never been released on the Brazilian Hotel, in the catalogue now (been released on all English Speaking Hotels apart from .COM which was a competition prize, so it shouldn't come back in):

Not sure why the Fire Dragon Lamp costs more than the others though.

Edit: The Navy Pillow is also on the Turkish, French, Italian and German Hotels whereas the Pink Pillow is on the Dutch Hotel.
    Last edited by Samantha; 02-01-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast