HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Default elliot.in - Personal Site Design

I finished my first ever personal design yesterday evening and picked up basically the only domain extension with my first name free! Hooray hooray.

I just wanted to get a bit more feedback and see if you guys like the look of the site, and if there are any bugs with fonts etc.

I'm going to evolve it further into a half-portfolio and half CV sort of thing that I can send people to and maybe start offering some free bits and pieces. I should point out I'm not an illustrator at all by the way! They're just simple personal doodles to go with my life, I'm not trying to push my 'fascinating' illustration skills

http://elliot.in/

Thanks again guys!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

oh my god i find that so cute i love it

p.s you need to follow me back on twitter cos i tried to reply but couldn't cos my twitter = private
    sorry if u have i havent checked??????? oh and vm me too
    Always have courage and be kind