HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: PRISON BREAK

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default PRISON BREAK

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people on reddit complaining how revealing the trailer is

see cnote and tbag but no sucre or mahone, hope they appear somewhere

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

"In June 2015, it was reported that a limited series revival was in development at Fox.[6] The limited series is a sequel to the original series, taking place several years later, and features Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell reprising their roles as well as the return of series creator Paul Scheuring. Despite Michael being killed in the series finale, Fox CEO Dana Walden said that the series will provide "a logical and believable explanation to why the characters are alive and still moving around the world".[7] In January 2016, Fox officially ordered the revival to series, with the episode order revised to nine episodes.[8] In March 2016, it was confirmed that Sarah Wayne Callies, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar and Paul Adelstein would reprise their roles.[9][10][11] Filming began in April 2016 in Vancouver, and several Moroccan cities including Rabat; Casablanca and Ouarzazate.[9][12]"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

buzzing after seeing this, however anyone know where it's being filmed? And also when Lincoln goes to see Michael in that prison is that c-note standing beside/behind him?

Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SackRace View Post
    buzzing after seeing this, however anyone know where it's being filmed? And also when Lincoln goes to see Michael in that prison is that c-note standing beside/behind him?
    scott literally posted above where it's being filmed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I'm so excited for this. The last seasons were fantastic. So this one is bound to be great as well!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I'm so excited for this. The last seasons were fantastic. So this one is bound to be great as well!
    Really? The final season was rubbish. Scylla and all that. It felt more like oceans 11 and while Micheal is smart the fact he suddenly worked out what Scylla was in a dream was just a big joke.

I don't know what to expect with this series. It feels like it ended on a low and ran to long but I'll watch it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yeah I think anyone who watched prison break would agree it got worse over time.

I'm excited for this though, hopefully it's great again.