HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

'Sin!'

He still has all his furniture on his spare accounts... He has over 1000 thrones, like 200 dinos, you name it he's got it.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Balmung
    'Sin!'

He still has all his furniture on his spare accounts... He has over 1000 thrones, like 200 dinos, you name it he's got it.
    was more like 50 dinos. and he lost his stuff.

Tokens

OMDZ YOU ARE ALL WRONG *FUNFORALLFUN* IS THE RICHEST HE ONCE LEFT HIS ROOMS OPEN AND LOADS OF PEOPLE WENT IN AN SAW I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW. HE HAS 1 ROOM FULL OF DINOS 3 ROOMS FULL OF THRONES 1 ROOM FULL OF GOLD AMEBRS AND GOLD NELLYS ABOUT 6 DJ DECKS AND A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT MORE I THINK WE NOW KNOW WHO IT IS
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Heh, I used the account Funforallfun in the past.

The account was a shared account to drop furniture from Housekeeping. It was then banned with the message 'thief'. Then the pass was leaked. I still think it was Andy (Evolution) as he was the only person I told ;/, then the rooms were full of people.
    The rose that grew from concrete

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456