HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Tokens

Gwyneth Paltrow had a baby right, and she called it Apple, but she wanted another so she could have a pear.
    Habbo name - Mongles

Tokens

Habbo Name: pixel-juice
    Your Joke:A duck walks into a bar and asks, "Got any grapes?"
    The bartender, confused, tells the ducks that no, his bar doesn't serve grapes. The duck thanks him and leaves.
    The next day, the duck returns and says, "Got any grapes?"
    Again, the bartender tells him that, no, the bar does not serve grapes, has never served grapes, and, furthermore, will never serve grapes. The duck, a little ruffled, thanks him and leaves.
    The next day, the duck returns, but before he can say anything, the bartender begins to yell: ''Listen, duck! This is a bar! We do not serve grapes! If you ever ask for grapes again, I will nail your stupid duck beak to the bar!''
    The duck is silent for a moment, and then asks, ''Got any nails?''
    Confused, the bartender says no.
    ''Good!'' says the duck. ''Got any grapes?''

:eusa_clap :eusa_danc
    I live in a box, and i'm ok, i sleep all night and move it all day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo name= hedgeog
    my joke:
    A man rings the doctor and says... 'Doctor doctor! i have 99 seconds to live. what shall i do? Doctor replies 'wait a minute'

pi-n-ky Guest

habbo name: pi-n-ky
    joke:A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.

"OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.

"Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good" said the bat, "Because I sure didn't!" :eusa_danc :eusa_pray :eusa_wall :eusa_clap :eusa_thin :redface_b

Tokens

Habbo Name: xsaucy-stephx
    Entry:
    The first step is admitting your a rageaholic, the last step is giving up rageahol!
    =p

not funny in writing, better when you hear it

Steph
    x

»-(¯`v´¯)-ĉhÊëśĚςāķe-(¯`v´¯)-»

My French Teacher Calls me Stephy! Why? :s

Tokens

Talking

Habbo Name: thebusyman
    Joke: A skeleton with the remains of blonde hair on her head was found at the back of a closet.... who was she?

Last year's hide and seek winner

Tokens

buddy..2

sorri this is late when i saw about make me laugh i just had to show this joke:

*****Wittle Wabbit *****

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

:Sign10:
    :werock:
    :eusa_clap
    :wav:

I LOVE HABBOX 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!! callie ur a great HM and everyone who works on habbox

buddy:6 <<<<<<<my best cousin ever

in the galaxy in the world in u.k in scotland on habbox
    Tokens

habbo name: raza786
    your joke: why should pepole not flood? (theres two reasons)
    because
    1.it's against the habbo way
    2.some pepole can't swim hahahahahahahaha

in the galaxy in the world in u.k in scotland on habbox
    Tokens

habbo name: raza786
    your joke: there was a irish man a english man and a scottish man they were all lost in the middle of the dessert they found a lamp they rubbed it a guy cam out he said you have one wish each the scottish and english man said i want to go home but the irish man wasn't sure what to wish for so he thought he should ask the english and the scottish man so he siad i wish my friends were back here so they were both back there and all of them so there was no point of the guy from the lamp hahahahahahaha

Edited by MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    Please read the terms and conditions as followed. To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 11-03-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213