HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

I hate hearing from the people who will never be induced with any type of pregnancy saying No to abortion,

Abortion, in my mind, as well as many others, seems like a fine idea under the circumstance of Rape or Incest, however, if the pregnancy could be prevented easily, abortion seems like no logic of an idea.

That's my opinion.

--Gwii
    Used to be Kingzy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Youngen View Post
    I wonder how many people posting on this thread is really affected by abortion... and then if you are, please tell us how, and tell us your feelings...

If it doesn't affect you, I don't think you're ideas should be pushed onto others...
    Probably not that many are affected by it now unless your parents decided to not abort you. But in the future some of us might be affected and it is out oppinion on it now and how the government changes now that will affect us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC View Post
    Ovcourse, Would you care if your sperm died just one sperm cell? Cause i wouldn't and thats all a baby is... The white stuff
    Uhh not really. You forgot about the other half of the baby, the egg. Sperm cells cannot make a baby on their own.

With all that said I think abortion is ok and it should be a choice. The government is not going to illigalize it because that would be political suacide for that party.

Tokens

Abortion Is Wrong.
    That's My View.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bladder View Post
    Abortion Is Wrong.
    That's My View.
    You should back up why that's your opinion.

I believe it is right in some reasons, if you're raped - and you get pregnant, that's basically being forced to be impregnated. That's not right. If the baby has barely developed then I guess it's fine, because you're not taking much of a life away.

And if teenage girls get pregnant, and are in either situation (rape or purposely) and realise that they've done something really bad, I believe it should be fine.

Besides, it's the mothers decision at the end of the day.

Tokens

I know alot more about being raped than you'll ever know.
    My gf was raped and got pregnent, she's now with me, and she didn't get an abortion...
    And I think if they get raped, then it's ok, but if they do it with someone by their own will, they need to pay the price.
    And even a .000000001% developed baby is a baby.
    Last edited by Bladder; 16-01-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Youngen View Post
    I wonder how many people posting on this thread is really affected by abortion... and then if you are, please tell us how, and tell us your feelings...

If it doesn't affect you, I don't think you're ideas should be pushed onto others...
    I think only 1 or 2. But even if we're not affected it doesn't mean we can't voice our opinion. Let's say that the majority of people who vote, vote for abortion to be against the law, surely it would affect us too, we're not pregnant or have a girlfriend who's pregnant, but that doesn't mean it'll never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kooltool007 View Post
    I think it's VERY VERY wrong because it's like killing a little person... OO just because it's small we get to kill it huh? What about midgets? Just cause their small can we kill them? I THINK NOT
    Lol, that made me laugh. But you don't kill an actual baby, you "kill" the foetus, a foetus doesn't even look (much) like a baby, you can't even tell the gender, it doesn't eat or breath by itself, it doesn't move, it's like a seed ready to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't think it should even depend on circumstances, if someone wants to abort then they clearly wouldn't be a fantastic parent anyway, so let them rather than ruining at least 2 lives.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by marliebrit View Post
    This is the type of reason abortion is wrong. If the woman just simply doesn't want the baby when it's her fault she got pregnant in the first place then she has 2 deal with it. Having an abortion might seem like the solution to her but other people are affected by abortions. Like the father for example. If the father is willing to look after the child but the mother wants an abortion should she overrule his thoughts and feeling? If a child has the oppourtunity to be looked after and loved then surely abortion is the waste of a life.
    The only other person who could be affected by this is the father, who was part of the "mistake" anyway. Nobody else could be affected, making a baby only takes 2 people.
    Yes, a mother should overrule his thoughts and feeling, she's the one who has to carry the baby for 9 months, she's the one who has to suffer, she's the one most related to the baby, she's the one who has to breast feed the baby when it's born, if the father wants a baby so bad he'll have to adopt one or make another woman carry the baby for them.
    No man has the right to make a woman go through all that just because he wants a baby so bad.

I'm with Olam on this, not because I care about a woman's rights (I really don't ) but because there's no sense in bringing a child into the world that a mother doesn't want. Fair enough, the father might want to look after it, but if someone isn't bothered about the mother then they can go knock up any woman and have kids with her, makes no difference.
    About it being a "waste of a life", I don't know how long sperm lives inside the testes for before it dies and new sperm is made, but basically every time you bash one out or abstain from sex you're wasting potential life, and the only way to NOT waste life is by getting someone pregnant at every possible opportunity.
    Good point.
    I agree about you (and others) about the waste of life part.
    If you think killing a foetus is a waste of life then you better stop eating fruit, if you eat fruit you waste life too, just because trees and plants don't walk, talk or anything else doesn't mean they don't live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwii View Post
    I hate hearing from the people who will never be induced with any type of pregnancy saying No to abortion,

Abortion, in my mind, as well as many others, seems like a fine idea under the circumstance of Rape or Incest, however, if the pregnancy could be prevented easily, abortion seems like no logic of an idea.

That's my opinion.

--Gwii
    You don't know if people will never be involved with any type of pregnancy.
    Also, some people could've prevented pregnance, but they didn't because they're too horney, people do stupid things in that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BL!NKEY View Post
    Probably not that many are affected by it now unless your parents decided to not abort you. But in the future some of us might be affected and it is out oppinion on it now and how the government changes now that will affect us in the future.

Uhh not really. You forgot about the other half of the baby, the egg. Sperm cells cannot make a baby on their own.
    Exactly my point.
    And the egg is the most important part to make a baby, a sperm cell only contains DNA, the egg contains DNA, energy and other stuff I can't be bothered to explain in it.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

I Understand ^.^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there are specific circumstances where i can see why people wold want to like prostitutes and teenage mothers but even then why can they not just have the baby and adopt it then it will go to a family that will love it and look after the baby
    11150 Rep Points Thanks To lost-shark

1100 l 1120 l 1140 l 1160 l 1180 l 1200

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Djcafc. View Post
    there are specific circumstances where i can see why people wold want to like prostitutes and teenage mothers but even then why can they not just have the baby and adopt it then it will go to a family that will love it and look after the baby
    Because there are already thousands of children who are up for adoption with little or no hope of getting an adoptive family in the near future, and to add to that tally would only mean that there are more underattached children, and children who do not have proper bonding early in life are much more likely to become troublemakers when they're older.

Also (and this isn't racist, it's just reality) how many people are looking to adopt black babies? Apart from celebrities who want to look loving by nicking kids from Africa, there isn't much by way of prospective parents in the field of wanting coloured babies, so the problem would be amplified significantly for non-whites in England.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because there are already thousands of children who are up for adoption with little or no hope of getting an adoptive family in the near future, and to add to that tally would only mean that there are more underattached children, and children who do not have proper bonding early in life are much more likely to become troublemakers when they're older.

Also (and this isn't racist, it's just reality) how many people are looking to adopt black babies? Apart from celebrities who want to look loving by nicking kids from Africa, there isn't much by way of prospective parents in the field of wanting coloured babies, so the problem would be amplified significantly for non-whites in England.
    Well said.
    I also want to add that if a prostitute is pregnant she'll most likely have no other chose than abortion. There aren't many men who want a pregnant woman as a prostitute, so that woman might be out of a job. Even if she gets another job, after she haves the baby she might not recover fully and she won't be able to pick up her old life.

Most teenagers only care about their popularity and what other people think of them, if a teenage girl becomes pregnant people will look differently at her, her friends and people at school will avoid her and she'll become lonely and feel stupid. Then after about 9 months she has to go through more pain, and she has to find somebody who wants to adopt her baby.

So an abortion is way easier.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
    +1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567