HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink View Post
    i think its totally ok. if we did not carry out tests on animals we would have not discovered how to cure illnesses. As for make up i think thats on 2. its only an animal get over it. think how many youve eaten away in the past.
    1) Animals do not have the same gene structure as us, so a drug that doesnt harm them may harm us.

2) We are only animals.

3) There is other ways of finding cures and if so much wasnt spent on cosemtic crap then we may be able to find cures using differnt methods.

So yeah im agaisnt animal testing. In my opinion we should test them on chavs and criminals
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think its totally ok. if we did not carry out tests on animals we would have not discovered how to cure illnesses. As for make up i think thats on 2. its only an animal get over it. think how many youve eaten away in the past.
    I disagree, what about animal rights?

Tokens

if theres nothing wrong with an animal y **** it up with medican, were all =, humans and animals are 1 of the same just bcs of are intelagance that will bring the end of us makes us better? its crap they were here before us now were destroying them, if there were alians, and obvisely they would be x100 of are intelagance how would we feal to be tested on? idk i think its crap if ur solving cancer use a cancer patiant...
    I know the pieces fit cuz I watched them tumble down
    No fault, none to blame it doesnt mean I dont desire to
    Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over.
    To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication.-Tool

Jake4569 Is Back!!!

I accept all friend request on habbo lol i have like 3 friends.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it could be a benefit to us but it isnt a very good idea I mean its very cruel to other animals and instead of testing other animals why not test our own species I know that certainly wouldn't be approved but IMO it would be better than testing other animals.
    Another thing is if we test animals for some things it might not work out properly as other animals are different to humans.

So anyway yeah it should stop and shouldn't of even started.
    Rep Points/320
    Thanks, Lost-shark.

www.HHGS.net ftw

Tokens

The way there treated, makes me feel sick.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if the world was created as it says it was in the Bible, animals were put on this planet for adam and eve to eat, so whats becoming a veggie got to do with it
    Rep Points: 1065
    Last Good Rep From: Cyndia
    Last Bad Rep From: someone too cowardly to leave their name

The People I Trust:
    Royal, Cwmbran, base, :Jakey, Destiny, Laurae90, Evolution, Mik, deagle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lysosome View Post
    if the world was created as it says it was in the Bible, animals were put on this planet for adam and eve to eat, so whats becoming a veggie got to do with it
    It also says animals were put into our care, and killing them for our own benifit and make up isnt careing for them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People who test stuff on animals should be tortured. They should spray something burning in their eyes, put something itchy and iritating on their skin, put something nasty on their tongues, they should be hummiliated in public and shot after.

Quote Originally Posted by Boro-Fan2K4 View Post
    for drugs, it should
    for cosmetics. no.

Also

DJ they do it on animals that have been bred inside these labs so they can be used on them. Ar you volunteering to get drugged?

Remember what happened to those men a few months ago?

they almost DIED. You nub.
    So? I don't care if those animals are bred inside those labs, they deserve freedom, they're living beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysosome View Post
    Adam and Eve didn't excist, it's impossible.
    But you're right about 1 thing, animals are made to be eaten, so are we, I dissagree with the way we killed the animals though.

Animal testing shouldn't be allowed in any case, even if it benefits humans. Those animals didn't ask to be kidnapped and tested on, even if scientists say it doesn't harm them, because it does. If they inject them, they hurt them.
    If they don't, they still harm them by scaring them, those animals don't know what happens to them, they're in a strange environment and it'll cause a lot of stress.

Do tests on humans, on serial killers and those kinds of people. (Not on pedo's, they can't help it.
    [CENTER]Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree! if i cared about animals, i wouldn't eat them. I wouldn't do it myself but i'm not going to chain myself to a fence protesting against it either. I think it's either Animals die or Humans die and seen as humans are the dominant species i choose animals.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dunno much about it, so i'll say:

Do they get an animal and put make-up on it? and spike up its hair?

:S

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast