HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MyBobba v2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I got banned from the site for giving an idea to the owner as he did not have a `bad word filter` on the shoutbox so I was testing it out and I found that out.

I gave the owner some advice and he refused to take it and banned me as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Greg got permed for the site having pictures I have been told.

So it sorta makes sense that they removed the pictures because of this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well yeah there was a few unacceptable ones *coff* naked ones.

Length: From 05-13-2007 to 05-16-2007
    Reason: Swearing within the shoutbox and trying to annoy staff members.
    Banned By: Awfy

lololol.
    Last edited by today; 13-05-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God, if Greg was smart enough he would just code a custom "bobba" filter for the shoutbox -_-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see Simon you're opening MyHabbo? Can't you do ANYTHING that I haven't Kinda sad you have to use me for every idea, when mine are always better. Lol, anyway not coming back on this sad forum you guys can't design, code or think up your own ideas.

Good day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see Simon you're opening MyHabbo? Can't you do ANYTHING that I haven't Kinda sad you have to use me for every idea, when mine are always better. Lol, anyway not coming back on this sad forum you guys can't design, code or think up your own ideas.
    Here we go again. EXACTLY what I said to Dan, your going to try to flame me for using MY in my sites name. 'oh noez'.

Greg, my site is an interactive site where users create their own "home" (habbo home sort of feature) AND many other things (most of the stuff on HabboRemix and more). The site WAS going to be called BobbleHomes when I was making the Habbo Home feature for BobbleFM but It's now for my fansite.

I wanted to call the site YourHabbo as it fit's extremely well with the site; but I can't call it that as that is an official site.

So I thought:
    "Whats close to the word 'your'? Oh yes, 'my'"!

The name "myHABBO" fits my site extrememly well and it's just a big coincidence that your site is called myBobba.

-------------------------------

Lol, anyway not coming back on this sad forum
    Ah, your leaving?! Again?...:rolleyes:

you guys can't design, code or think up your own ideas.
    Greg, this Forum is home to some of Habbo's most smart users. Most of the talented coders on this forum are better coders than you.

Oh and this may come as a shock to you...but there also better designers than you on this forum.

think up your own ideas.
    We can't think up our own ideas? LOL. Says the guy who copied another site's idea which copied another site's idea which copied MySpace. Yeah, we're the one's which cant think of unique ideas
    Last edited by Invent; 13-05-2007 at 08:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice intresting info about myHABBO tbh.

Byeee Greg.! :] He'll be back when myBOBBA comes up with a "new" feature or "version"

Tokens

Greg, Just because you can design and code doesn't mean that everyone should be able to.

Go back and sit on your little computer chair all day and code a new site. Also i have just been informed by v3arcade that you are now eligable to get reported to vBulletin for removing the v3 copyright in the first place. So that's exactly what i'm going to do now.. Write an email, You know how good i am at writing them and getting sites suspended. Don't you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Imatate. View Post
    Greg, Just because you can design and code doesn't mean that everyone should be able to.

Go back and sit on your little computer chair all day and code a new site. Also i have just been informed by v3arcade that you are now eligable to get reported to vBulletin for removing the v3 copyright in the first place. So that's exactly what i'm going to do now.. Write an email, You know how good i am at writing them and getting sites suspended. Don't you?
    thats evil. ;]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Imatate. View Post

This isn't the reason why v3arcade can report mybobba for. The main reason is because they are using a fake version of vbulletin as the owner of v3arcade emailed me back as I was the one who reported them for not having the copyright in the first place.

Bye MyBobba unless you get a licence.

Need A Free Vbulletin Skin? Either Make One Yourself Or Find My Old Outdated Threads.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast