HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Tokens

Good guide but a couple of errors/pointless leveling.
    #1 - no point going up to 50 hunter on lizards when u can start orange salamanders at level 47. Same with reds, no point going to 60 when u can do red salamanders at 58.
    #2 - mentions wether you should bank the lizards (this is the prob i had seeing as i banked lizards which we're 800ea and then thought orange would be higher and found out they were like 80ea LOL so yeh would be cool to mention that)

Nice guide though (Y)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Going to 50, makes it easier to catch them then at 47, and same for getting 60 rather then 58.
    Also no point in banking lizards or sallys terrible money tbh, just sell ur chins =/
    Ryan

Tokens

But whats the point lol, the xp is better at 58 instead of 60 .. dont make a diffrence. And Lizards sell 850ea at GE, i made like 450k from lizards to oranges. You should add it in the guide.

Tokens

ive been following this guide, was lvl 16 two and a half hours ago, now im level 24. I didnt have a clue about hunting prior to that. Now getting levels so fast, raising my total. Im very pleased !!

Tokens

it wont let me edit previous post, but just to update im lvl 33 now, and i even had a short break
    Last edited by Black-Skull88; 07-06-2009 at 12:03 PM.

ash118123 Guest

Cool this is briliant but oe question

how long does it take to get 99 hunter that is my question i am lvl 1 right now because i have never done hunter before but i want lvl 99 hunter now... this is a brilliant guide im gonna follow all the way to 99 hunter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well it depends how long you play but usually around 1-3 months
    Ryan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well if your wanting profit from 99 hunting then do red chimps which should get you anything between 20-30M (takes around 1-2 months depending how much you do per day)

OR if you want to do quick i recommend Grenwall (best XP)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    http://www.zybez.net/community/index...l=Hunter+guide

Posted on March 27th and check how similar they are.

I was still right to this day, but no one agreed.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Unregistered Guest

Default Excellent guide

I used this guide from 1-99 hunter and I can tell you that is probably the best guide on the internet. I mean that seriously. I might have started red chins earlier, but besides that this guide is great. Thanks!