HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ultimate Hunter Guide! ~[1-99]~

Ultimate Hunter Guide 1-99

Welcome to my Hunter Guide, firstly well done on deciding to take on the challenge of hunting, you have picked the right guide to help you along your journey.

This guide has taken alot of time and effort so please respect that, if you believe i have made a mistake or you think it needs some improvements, just let me know, and not be rude about it. Lets begin and good luck!

Before starting Hunter, it is highly recommended that you have fairy rings, this will speed up the process of hunting. So always carry a Dramen Staff while you are Hunting. The main fairy ring code needed is 'AKS' which is south of yanille.

To begin Hunter you will need the equipment, you can buy the equipment in Yanille which will cost you nothing over 5k. To save you time, it is best to buy all the equipment straigt away and store it in your bank. You will need the following: 5 box traps, 2 bird snares, a teasing stick, 5 butterfly jars, and a butterfly net.

Levels 1-9
    Hunt: Crimson Swift
    Location: South East of Yanille located on the east beach [East of Fairy Ring 'AKS'
    Required for 969 hunter exp: Crimson Swift: 29

These are very slow XP , so you have to be patient at all times. Just drop the bones and feathers. Nobody uses them. You can only use 1 trap at this point.

Levels 9-20
    Hunt: Copper Longtails
    Location: Northwest from Grand Tree, by the piscatoris colony. West of falconer.
    Required for 3,501 hunter exp: Copper Longtail: 58

Again, these are slow XP, Just drop the things you catch as again, you will not need them. You can do it, i know you can!

Levels 20-29
    Hunt: Tropical Wagtails
    Location: Southwest from Yanille glider. Right near the west wall (black mark on map)
    Required for 7,561 hunter exp: Tropical Wagtail: 79

Now you can use 2 Traps so it may seem a little quicker but the xp is still quite slow. Set up the traps like i have done in the image. Hunter does get better, i can say that!

Levels 29-50
    Hunt: Green Salamanders (Swamp Lizards)
    Location: Canifis, South East from the gate entrance (see world map)
    Required for 89,302 hunter exp: Swamp Lizard: 588

Now you can use 3 traps, from now Hunter gets a whole lot better. At first they may seem a little slow but the levels come flying your way. You will need 3 small fishing nets and 3 ropes. If i was you i would take double the amount because Randoms can be annoying and you will lose your equipment. See picture below:

Levels 50-60
    Hunt: Orange Salamanders
    Location: Into the al kharid desert, head south east until you see a bridge, head east again and you will see oranges.
    Required for 172,409 hunter exp: Orange Salamander: 770

Again, you should take double the amount of equipment. You will also need desert robes and around 10-15 waterskins. These are good xp!

Levels 60-75
    Hunt: Red Salamanders
    Required for 936,679 hunter exp: Red Salamander: 3,444

These may seem slow but actually are very good. You can now use 4 traps so take 8 ropes and 8 small fishing nets. I highly recommend this. Do these until 75 which should not take long atall!

YOU WILL NOW NEED TO GET LARUPIA, CUT A LOG WITH AN AXE AND USE ON THE LARUPIA TRAP, USE THE TEASING STICK TO GET IT NEAR THE TRAP, AND THEN JUMP OVER IT, IT WILL FOLLOW AND YOU WILL HAVE TRAPPED IT. DO THIS 3 TIMES AND THEN TAKE YOUR STUFF TO THE VARROCKS FANCY DRESS. THEY WILL MAKE THE LARUPIA FOR YOU. HAVING SAID THIS, I BELIEVE LARUPIA DOES NOT HELP, BUT THAT IS UP TO YOU

Levels 75-90
    Hunt: Red Chinchompas
    Required for 4,135,911 hunter exp: Red Chinchompa: 15,608

These are now good xp and good money. Make sure you take around 15 Box traps just incase you lose some. At level 80, you can use 5 traps. Make sure you set them up like i have done in the picture below:

Levels 90-99+
    Location: Just south of Fairy ring AKS, just north east of the other lake. Not the above one.
    Required for 7,688,099 hunter exp: Red Chinchompa: 29,012

I found this place was better when you were around 90, i say this because this place is much more busier than the other hunt spot. When your 90 you will have control over alot of other people. Set up as i have done.

Well done to all those who make it to 99 HUNTER!

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Thread moved to Tutorials/Guides by --ss--2(Forum Moderator): Great guide!

Edited by Orangeesh (Forum Modeerator): Thread Closed due to being bumped.
    Last edited by Orangeesh; 22-02-2010 at 08:40 PM.

I'm here and there :8
    +11

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice guide

Tokens

Very good!
    Joordan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice guide and it is quite useful but i just did ferrets from 27-63 lol
    [Legend]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fun game of runskep!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nice Guide!

well it is from someone with 99 hunter so yay +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Like cool but i dunt now were the places are so yeh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -packman. View Post
    Like cool but i dunt now were the places are so yeh
    The locations are in the guide?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't do hunter cos them salamanders always seem really slow for me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I can't do hunter cos them salamanders always seem really slow for me.
    This guide gives the quickest xp rates you will find in hunter. They may seem slow but theyare the quickest.

+1

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast