HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

You must be forgetting that Russia is also part of the UN?

Russia aren't doing anything bad, and we're being stupid. If Gordon Brown wants a loss of gas to us then he'd continue the stupid way he is heading currently. These planes being sent over remind me of school children saying 'My Dad is better than your Dad'. Seems even Governments can be immature idiots at times.

What the hell happened to the general public being allowed to have a say here? The government remind us that we are all equal, yet I don't see them at all asking about what we want to see. My local MP is a complete moron. I'm not up for filling out forms to send to the Houses of Parliment in case even more of my details get lost. :eusa_clap

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by php.net View Post
    You must be forgetting that Russia is also part of the UN?

Russia aren't doing anything bad, and we're being stupid. If Gordon Brown wants a loss of gas to us then he'd continue the stupid way he is heading currently. These planes being sent over remind me of school children saying 'My Dad is better than your Dad'. Seems even Governments can be immature idiots at times.

What the hell happened to the general public being allowed to have a say here? The government remind us that we are all equal, yet I don't see them at all asking about what we want to see. My local MP is a complete moron. I'm not up for filling out forms to send to the Houses of Parliment in case even more of my details get lost. :eusa_clap
    Everyone's in the UN pretty much I think, if not every country in the world is, it's all very democratic in there. It's not like the EU that you must be accepted in, it's just basically a peace and aid force where countries get the chance to group together. It doesn't do a lot of good as nothing ever gets anywhere with it.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Everyone's in the UN pretty much I think, if not every country in the world is, it's all very democratic in there. It's not like the EU that you must be accepted in, it's just basically a peace and aid force where countries get the chance to group together. It doesn't do a lot of good as nothing ever gets anywhere with it.
    Meaning that the UN aren't going to 'assist' the UK, instead they'll just negotiate with both countries to end whatever childish junk they're doing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

There shouldn't be a war these days but anything can happen.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by php.net View Post
    Meaning that the UN aren't going to 'assist' the UK, instead they'll just negotiate with both countries to end whatever childish junk they're doing.
    Yeah I guess your right, nothing ever comes of the UN, if it does it'll be to late. Our best help is the American's, the EU and then the Commonwealth in that order.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think most of the countries in Europe would help, because if Russia declared war with us, they are at risk as well. The Commonwealth would also help us, along with the US.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You seem to forget, if Russia have (I say if because I personally am not sure if they do) nuclear weapons we could all be wiped out in approximately 3 minutes. Its a scary thought really. Theres more chance of a cold war because a WW3 could destroy all life on the planet. Well, except the cockroaches.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    You seem to forget, if Russia have (I say if because I personally am not sure if they do) nuclear weapons we could all be wiped out in approximately 3 minutes. Its a scary thought really. Theres more chance of a cold war because a WW3 could destroy all life on the planet. Well, except the cockroaches.
    Yeah, it's just too bad that COCKROACHES CANT SURVIVE A NUCLEAR BLAST. S'been proven, you fool. It's a myth. Saw it on Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSOPEN View Post
    Yeah, it's just too bad that COCKROACHES CANT SURVIVE A NUCLEAR BLAST. S'been proven, you fool. It's a myth. Saw it on Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe.
    You claim to be tidying up the forum of idiots, yet you yourself act like a complete moron and always seem to insult people at every chance you get? You should include yourself in your signature.

Anyway onto the thread, I doubt Russia would fire because when Nuclear standoff occurs, the term 'MAD' comes into force, meaning both Russia and NATO would all be wiped out equally.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Russia have nuclear bombs, it's not up for debate it's a fact, they freely admit it, it's like we legally have nuclear bombs, so do they.

I'm sure Russia would think carefully before letting off a nuclear bomb, they don't just think 'Lets end the war, good bye London' - They'll never be a World War 3 ever, you'll get a nuclear war which very few will survive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast