HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default 'Strange, Creepy Man' beleived to be Madeleine's abductor photo-fit released

Eye-Witness Accounts sketch out 'Creepy Man'

A police artists impression of the man

A POLICE artist has sketched out a photo-fit of a 'creepy man' beleived by police and private investigators to be the abductor of Madeleine McCann.

The News Of The World released the sketch, saying that the drawing was made up from information provided by Gail Cooper, a holidaymaker who had been staying 600 yards away from the McCanns at the time of Madeleine's disapperance.

Clarence Mitchell, the spokesman for the McCanns announced at a press conference earlier that the image had been passed onto the police and private investigators.

He said before the news conference: "We urgently need to know who this man is and where he is. For Madeleine's sake, we urge anyone with any information about him to come forward right away."

During the news conference, he announced that a 12-year old girl was helping investigators during the investigation, but refused to go into detail because of her age. He said that the girl told investigators that she had seen the man.

He said that investigators must find out who this man, and asked anybody with information to come forward to capture, or even eliminate the man from their investigations if he is not part of the disapperance.

Gary Thompson, the associate editor of The News Of The World, said to Sky News "The important questions are: who is he? Whereabouts is he? We will be urging readers with information to contact the authorities as a matter of urgency." He then added "The real significance is that the sketch has been shown to Jane Tanner, a member of the so-called Tapas Group. You may remember she says she saw a man carrying a child. We understand that Jane Tanner has confirmed the likeness."

Gail spotted the man 3 times.

Gail Cooper who gave the information to the FBI-trained police artist made a statement to the police after the disapperance of Madeleine.

Images copyright to the News Of The World.

Thread Closed by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Already been posted here.
    Last edited by Immenseman; 20-01-2008 at 12:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

already posted.

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
    Do you teach me while I'm here?
    Just as soon as I belong, than it's time I disappear - Metallica

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aha, i saw this in one of the papers i was delivering earlier

he looks so scary