HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bicep implants.

Tokens

that's just weird, it would have no muscle in so you'd still fight like a gimp. It's the dumbest thing ever.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Edzy View Post
    worst thing ever.

i can understand boob jobs, because you can't do anything about it

But you can just go to the gym to get hench, also you're kinda putting yourself in a bit of **** because people are likely to start on you and because they're not real muscles you're gonna look like a bit of a twit when u start getting had by a scrawny boy.

you dont even have to go to the gym. there are plenty of non-weight exercises you can do at home. google is a wonderful thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, implants really piss me off. I do gym four times a week and have a really low fat diet and work hard for my physique, seeing people get instant fake muscles is really quite irritating, my uncle has implants and everyone thinks he's macho but really he's a twig and the guy in the picture isn't that big anyway ^^

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ODT View Post
    Yeah, implants really piss me off. I do gym four times a week and have a really low fat diet and work hard for my physique, seeing people get instant fake muscles is really quite irritating, my uncle has implants and everyone thinks he's macho but really he's a twig and the guy in the picture isn't that big anyway ^^
    I agree, i go to the gym 3 times a week and jog other mornings and do weights at home. It is irritating, and it annoys me how some people eat what they want and put no weight on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I agree, i go to the gym 3 times a week and jog other mornings and do weights at home. It is irritating, and it annoys me how some people eat what they want and put no weight on.
    Yeah, i wish i could eat what i want but i have bad genetics so i would gain weight easily.

Also i renember you from Habbo beast from the east

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234