HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default retrieve your old accounts!

I made a discovery today,

I had several habbo accounts that i previously made way back in 2002, and since then i had forgotten the both the old habbos' account's passwords and the old email address's password i used.

Because I hadn't used the hotmail account in 6 years, hotmail obviously deleted it, which meant that there is no way to retrieve my old accounts back. (as i need an email address to get the passwords etc)

Though habbo keeps your old email on your old account on file. I recreated my old email address today (as it became reavailable), and sure enough, I requested Habbo to send me account information and it worked.
    (https://www.habbo.co.uk/account/password/forgot)

Ill be able to get back on my old accounts again, and get the three thrones (hopefully) that are waiting

If you have the same problem, you should try it.
    Last edited by Lexm; 21-11-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They've kept the email on your user account for about a year now? lol :S
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Not this account.. I have three accounts from 2002.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't tell what the main topic is here, account recovery has been available for a long time but the fact that Hotmail remove inactive accounts like that is news to me .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Yeah..!
    Same.
    Always have courage and be kind