HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

A Tesco near me (one of something like 7 in my town...) recently had massive renovations done to make it far bigger like a true superstore with all the clothes and other outlets that Tesco have now, and so of course there are new staff. Plenty that I saw down there were of student age who I hadn't seen there before (although of course I won't claim to know the full staff quota) so I wouldn't say that they're avoiding such people. It's far more likely that as has been suggested they are simply attempting to employ more people in full time positions at the moment in your area. Keep trying, and go for other places too of course, and eventually you'll find a placement.

Temp agencies are a good place to try too if you haven't already been, they should help you find a job that suits your hours and such.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've got an interview with them tomorrow, im 17 (yn)
    lol rofl lmao etc..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Maybe they need someone full time and not part time?

The real question is are you black?

I was in tesco before and the security told us to get out cos they were "closing" yet he only told us to get out and no1 else so I called him ageist and he thought I called him asian so he called the police pffftttt

btw would it not be to do with the recession or are yous out of it now?
    Last edited by Richie; 03-03-2010 at 01:43 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ifuseekamy View Post
    They're probably filling fulltime positions, if you're right and they are new employees at the bottom end of the tier of course. I should imagine they'd like teenagers because they pay you less.
    Yeah becuase you still go to college i think they would want someone who can come in all day every day or something like that. Holidays may be the best time for you to try and say look i have x amounts of weeks holiday give me a job THANKS !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mike475 View Post
    i've got an interview with them tomorrow, im 17 (yn)
    how did you pass the psychometric testing??

ive applied for tescos twice and have been turned down based on the results of those stupid + pointless psychometric tests.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i never got a physometric test lol? only an interview + i got a job der last summer and there is loadss of young people working in tescos here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Maybe they need someone full time and not part time?

The real question is are you black?

I was in tesco before and the security told us to get out cos they were "closing" yet he only told us to get out and no1 else so I called him ageist and he thought I called him asian so he called the police pffftttt

btw would it not be to do with the recession or are yous out of it now?
    That's horrible, if that were actually true it's a rule - racism so if that's the case there's sommat in the law.
    Always have courage and be kind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12