HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Habbo club, Credits and what not.

So, I only really want to buy habbo club (which is 20 credits). My parents would flip if they knew I was spending money on a game like this, so the only way I can buy credits is by my credit card. I have a contract phone, so it would come through on the bill.

Problem is, I dont want to spend £10 for 80 Coins as I would not really spend them and would be a waste.

Anyone predict a way i could pay for like 20/30 Credits or somthing?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

I'm Canadian, and I have Credits on habbo, I went to Game rooms, Giveaways and got furni.
    If your planning on going to game rooms I recommend going to habbox Events, because they are 100% Safe. Maybe tune into habboxlive.com sometimes, and the DJs usually do Competitions on air, and your able to win furniture.

When you get the furniture, sell it to people for credits, or in the market place for credits. ;'D

Hope it helps xoxox

Goodluck

Lindsey.

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's against the habbo way to buy credits for anything else than your own money. So unfortunatley there isnt. Do what Lindsey suggested above and you'll have loads of creds soon. I haven't payed for one credit whilst at habbo and now I've got about 750, so it can be done

Tokens

Ah fair enough, I did win a competition yesterday but the prize wasnt that rewarding but still. Thanks for your help

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Win, Trade, Win, Trade. Thats how i did it.

I never bought credits, and i wasn't due to parents not letting me, i myself saw it as a waste of money. Don't decieve your parents. Even if you save up the money don't buy the credits without telling them. It's nice to let them know what your spending money on and tell them how you have managed to do this, most of the time parents may at first shun the idea as stupid, but if you proove that you are willing to save up yourself they maybe come around to the idea.

But today it's easier than ever to get credits. When i started there was no Habbo exchange or anything, so i could never have Habbo club and things like that unless a friend willingly bought them for me, but that still slightly dodgy. Just trade, i've never bought creds and i'm worth near 4-5T ish, it's not loads but it's enough for me to do what i like and sustain my account. Just go to events and giveaways and do a little trading.

It'll make the game more fun instead of just buying credits, then sitting there and having Habbo club. You've had to work for it which makes it more fun, like working for it in real life .

Hope this helps.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan