HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Tokens

Default hi

y am i being continuously kiked in hxhd? i think this is unacceptable, please answer.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

if you were being kicked then it must of been for a reason, i've been in there a few times and you've been rude to serval visitors and staff, but i'll show the thread to david, i'm sure he'll be able to answer more then what i can .

Quote Originally Posted by JamesOYES View Post
    if you were being kicked then it must of been for a reason, i've been in there a few times and you've been rude to serval visitors and staff, but i'll show the thread to david, i'm sure he'll be able to answer more then what i can .
    hi i kno i have but i didn't say anythin and i jus got kiked ;S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP8967 View Post
    hi i kno i have but i didn't say anythin and i jus got kiked ;S
    well i'm sure looking at the striked users thread you've been striked quite a few times which will end up in a ban, but as i said i'll show david to the thread and i'm sure he'll be able to tell you why you've been kicked

well i'm sure looking at the striked users thread you've been striked quite a few times which will end up in a ban, but as i said i'll show david to the thread and i'm sure he'll be able to tell you why you've been kicked
    yeah, but i want told how long i was banned for or the usual 'you can com back in an hor'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

yeah, but i want told how long i was banned for or the usual 'you can com back in an hor'
    oh i was talking about previous strikes, if you have been banned it hasnt been posted anywhere, so you'll have to wait till david replies to the thread as i'm really not sure why your being kicked apart from the obvious, you sometimes being rude.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Before you are kicked, staff should tell you the reason that you have been striked and for how long. You must have been rue or abusive as staff will not kick you for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    Before you are kicked, staff should tell you the reason that you have been striked and for how long. You must have been rue or abusive as staff will not kick you for no reason
    lol but he did, i kno when i am striked cus they inform me but hoteluser just kicked me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

lol but he did, i kno when i am striked cus they inform me but hoteluser just kicked me
    as Ben said it wouldnt of been for no reason, you must of been rude to be kicked.

as Ben said it wouldnt of been for no reason, you must of been rude to be kicked.
    Yeah, but even if im baned i am told y im banned, but im just randomly kiked its annyoin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast