HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

darklight10 Guest

Red face can i have a job at help desk

i would like to go for a job in the help desk im on naerly every dad and i love habbo plz read thank you

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Hey,

unfortunately applications to work at the Help Desk aren't open at the moment. In order to become HxHD staff, you're required to earn atleast two recommendations from atleast two of our staffmembers. Recommendations are typically given to the users who are very active, friendly and helpful.

Goodluck!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

As HotelUser says Applications aren't open at the moment but we're constantly on the look out for people who are doing our job and just being friendly. Also people who are in there a lot will get recommended by us as staff. So make sure your in the HxHD a lot helping and being active and friendly and you may get a recommendation if Staff notices you

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.