HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Exclamation Is there A U.K number to ring for Habbo.co.uk?? URGENT!!

Hi everyone,

Me and my mate have jsut started up a mafia and we had a old account which the password had been forgotten. But we have the right email adress and username. but when we ask for the password to be sent there it says sent but never goes into our hotmail??

The room had about 200 Super rares??

We need it back GRRRRR!!!

The username is: -EL-SOPRANO-

Can anyone help us??
    Want to Wear a mask? A Paperbag? A hockey Mask?
    Want to be Treated Normal in Habbo? Not be labelled??
    Come join Us! We have just started, And need your input. TODAY!
    Click here to visit The Habbo Masks Forum!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

You could try and get their UK offices from this number; 44 (0) 20 7871 0346 (as on their site)

But I would reccomend you just contact their support and you should be able to send emails there and back in which they'll look into the issue, becuase I doubt calling them would help as they do have a procedure that they follow. If that doesn't work try emailing [email protected].
    Last edited by Grig; 27-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound